What do you think? Will GDPR lead to a change in conversion, because people will be more aware of cookies / blocking them more?
Printable View
What do you think? Will GDPR lead to a change in conversion, because people will be more aware of cookies / blocking them more?
if thats the case then programs will need to use another method, If conversions are affected people will stop promoting simple
Well, that really all depends. Regarding the GDPR, I think that most likely what will happen is that those people affected might not want to participate anymore in the business dealings involving those parties, or possibly they will just try to find another way to keep working with them.
We will do more free advertising for the brands than now. I think even cookie consent messages can affect the conversions.
Do all these consent messages count as pop ups? Will Google allow for this?
All companies are required by law to inform their users about cookies and their policies, including when they are updated and what measures (if any) need to be undertaken and such.
Hi Triple7, I don't think that it will affect conversion in any way. The only thing it might affect is certain information not being saved or stored regarding the companies involved.
I think conversion will not be affected, other ways will be found :)