What do you think? Will GDPR lead to a change in conversion, because people will be more aware of cookies / blocking them more?
No, programs will find something to keep it as it is.
Yes, less cookies means less (tracked) conversion
I think conversion will improve
Other
What do you think? Will GDPR lead to a change in conversion, because people will be more aware of cookies / blocking them more?
Last edited by Triple7; 23 May 2018 at 5:54 am.
PlayHunter (26 May 2018)
if thats the case then programs will need to use another method, If conversions are affected people will stop promoting simple
Well, that really all depends. Regarding the GDPR, I think that most likely what will happen is that those people affected might not want to participate anymore in the business dealings involving those parties, or possibly they will just try to find another way to keep working with them.
PlayHunter (26 May 2018)
vardan (24 May 2018)
We will do more free advertising for the brands than now. I think even cookie consent messages can affect the conversions.
-Shay- (25 May 2018)
Do all these consent messages count as pop ups? Will Google allow for this?
BettingOffers.bet - Latest offers and bonuses from reputable UK bookmakers. A New project underway but a long way to go Bookie Rewards
All companies are required by law to inform their users about cookies and their policies, including when they are updated and what measures (if any) need to be undertaken and such.
Hi Triple7, I don't think that it will affect conversion in any way. The only thing it might affect is certain information not being saved or stored regarding the companies involved.
I think conversion will not be affected, other ways will be found![]()
Rakeback and professional services for poker players - https://worldpokerdeals.com
Cash Bonus (26 May 2018)