Mate I am in fits of laughter just thinking about how funny you would have looked in the jumper..
Must have been some special aunty.. I think there are one of those in every family :)
Printable View
I must be getting old because the way I feel right now is, I don’t need anything, and all I want is for us to be healthy and a smile on my wife’s face.
I don't think it's old age mate, after all you're only as old as the woman you feel right? ;)
The reason I started this thread was because people in the office make fun of me because I'm the only girl in the office that never seems to get gifts sent to me.. all the other girls get flowers and chocolates etc..
Edit: When I say make fun of me, I mean it's an office joke.. not that they tease me hurtfully about it..