So who is going to start the book on this? Sweepstake maybe? Isn't there sites that sort sweepstakes aututomatically including payments and takes a % - I can't find one in google ..... hmmm....gap in the market?
Printable View
So who is going to start the book on this? Sweepstake maybe? Isn't there sites that sort sweepstakes aututomatically including payments and takes a % - I can't find one in google ..... hmmm....gap in the market?
I will take this part of the sweep:
"Waters break just as plane takes of for the dam"
8-)
I got Alex's roller skates on the baby is here on Mothers day.
I win. Hand em over Alex.
$10 for sunday.
Shaun
here ya go, every remedy you need to pop it out:
http://pregnancy.lovetoknow.com/wiki...o_Induce_Labor
Guys no more help needed.
Flynn O'Neill came into the world at 7am this morning mother and baby are doing well.
Shaun
Congratulations to you and your Wife, Shaun!
Way to go!!!
Well done mate, congratulations to you all :clap: :clap:
Congrats to the entire family and welcome Flynn!
Excellent news mate,
That is so wonderful. I hope you take allot of pictures and show them off in Amsterdam when your there, hopefully I will be able to see..
Good news!!!! :clap::presents:
Congratulations to you and your wife. :clap:When Baby Flynn celebrates his 21st birthday, you can read out these posts and ask him what took him so long to decide to enter the world
Hi Guys
Thank you all for your very kind words they really mean a lot to me.
Today has been one hell of a day, my wife had a c section at 6am and then little bundle came into the world at about 7am.
He is amazing in perfect health and just like his dad it took him about 10 mins to get on the breast....
Shaun