Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 89
  1. #1
    wagerprofits is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2003
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,075
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 112 Times in 73 Posts

    Default Help Needed!!!!!!!

    Hi Guys

    I have a problem that I need your help with..........

    My wife was due to have baby on th 11th March 48 hours later nothing no sign of him yet.

    So as a number of you have had kids share your tips to induce labour byt please be quick.....

    Thanks

    Shaun

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to wagerprofits For This Useful Post:

    Sam M. (17 March 2009)

  3. #2
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default

    How about a nice horseback ride???
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

  4. #3
    Skinski's Avatar
    Skinski is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Conway , S.C.
    Posts
    675
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 288 Times in 257 Posts

    Default

    Tell her to go for a bike ride....it worked for the wife on our second child . (or so it seemed...her water broke while she was riding the firstborn on the back of the bike)

  5. #4
    wagerprofits is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2003
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,075
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 112 Times in 73 Posts

    Default

    LOL

    You guys my wife would never go near a horse and it the 7 years I have been with her I have never see her ride a bike.

    Anymore ideas???


    Shaun

  6. #5
    casinojack's Avatar
    casinojack is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Under Anthony's bed.
    Posts
    1,428
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    775
    Thanked 454 Times in 301 Posts

    Default

    My second kid:

    Chinese food for dinner, then watched Lethal Weapon 2
    "CasinoJack"


  7. #6
    wagerprofits is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2003
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,075
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 112 Times in 73 Posts

    Default

    Casinojack

    I like that idea.

    I told her this morning that if she walked to CIMA on the highway from the house only about 3ks I am sure her waters would break, funny she was not happy with that idea.

    Shaun


    Quote Originally Posted by casinojack View Post
    My second kid:

    Chinese food for dinner, then watched Lethal Weapon 2

  8. #7
    pompeyrayuk's Avatar
    pompeyrayuk is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Portsmouth England
    Posts
    967
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 253 Times in 194 Posts

    Default

    I got 4 kids and here is the recipe for success

    Get her to take a hot bath then sex (doggy style)

    Seriously it worked twice for me

  9. #8
    wagerprofits is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2003
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,075
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 112 Times in 73 Posts

    Default

    LOL

    That's what got me into this situation.....


    Shaun

    Quote Originally Posted by pompeyrayuk View Post
    I got 4 kids and here is the recipe for success

    Get her to take a hot bath then sex (doggy style)

    Seriously it worked twice for me
    Last edited by wagerprofits; 13 March 2009 at 2:36 pm.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    2,092
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 172 Times in 120 Posts

    Default

    Shaun,
    Unless she is 42 or more weeks then just wait. Many times the estimated birth could be wrong by a week or two, especially if it's based one he last known menstrual cycle. There is no risk untill 42 plus weeks.

    Be patient and wait is my opinion. Once the is >2 weeks overdue they (your obgyn) will most likely induce labour with oxytocin.

    Good luck, and hold on.. a little more patience..

  11. #10
    wagerprofits is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2003
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,075
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 112 Times in 73 Posts

    Default

    Thanks, I think i will go for Pompeyrakuk ideas.

    Shaun

  12. #11
    Doolally's Avatar
    Doolally is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,584
    Thanks
    501
    Thanked 732 Times in 572 Posts

    Default

    A really hot curry is supposed to work but personally, I'd chill and leave him in there as long as possible. Put your feet up and enjoy the last moments of peace and quiet!

  13. #12
    wagerprofits is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2003
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,075
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 112 Times in 73 Posts

    Default

    I tried a very hot chilli last night nothing what so ever........


    I am happy to chill out but my wife just wants it out and now.....

    But all being well come Monday he will be out and playing poker....

    Shaun

    Quote Originally Posted by Doolally View Post
    A really hot curry is supposed to work but personally, I'd chill and leave him in there as long as possible. Put your feet up and enjoy the last moments of peace and quiet!

  14. #13
    pgaming's Avatar
    pgaming is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2005
    Posts
    2,854
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 215 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    Please excuse me Shaun if this is rather radical, but its a go for you to induce labor! I hope you get my drift, congrats btw.

    Awesome! Be sure to take full advantage of the nitro while at the hospital.

    greek39

  15. #14
    casinojack's Avatar
    casinojack is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Under Anthony's bed.
    Posts
    1,428
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    775
    Thanked 454 Times in 301 Posts

    Default

    DUDE !!

    we must be neighbors, if you are 3km from CIMA...I'm close to paco plaza....up the mountain...


    Good luck man, maybe a trampoline ?
    "CasinoJack"


  16. #15
    wagerprofits is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2003
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,075
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 112 Times in 73 Posts

    Default

    LOL

    Very close I live in Trejos Montealegre, in about 5 mins i am drving to our freinds house they live next to the country club so just next to you.

    We really should meet up being so close.

    Shaun

    Quote Originally Posted by casinojack View Post
    DUDE !!

    we must be neighbors, if you are 3km from CIMA...I'm close to paco plaza....up the mountain...


    Good luck man, maybe a trampoline ?

  17. #16
    Betpartners's Avatar
    Betpartners is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Posts
    1,597
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    315
    Thanked 784 Times in 419 Posts

    Default

    well pompeyrayuk and doolally are on the button, i am dad to quite a few and a curry followed by a rumble and then a hot bath and out he/she will pop

    But i have a sure fire way

    Show the wife this video and her celebrations will prompt the birth

    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/n0LZbyccHow&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/n0LZbyccHow&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    Arthritis Care

    To find true bravery and courage all one need do is look in to the eyes of a sick child - A humble parent

  18. #17
    Chalkie's Avatar
    Chalkie is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Location
    West Bromwich UK
    Posts
    1,991
    Thanks
    683
    Thanked 580 Times in 393 Posts

    Default

    I was going to mention the bath and the ...

    I thought better of it, even though it worked for number 2 and 3 of my youngsters.

    Then dont expect any more fun for a few weeks.

    Paul

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


    GAU - Gambling Afilliates Union


    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.

    Winston Churchill

    Please sign this petition if you live in the UK or are an ex-pat Do not let any more children die for no reason

  19. #18
    wagerprofits is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2003
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,075
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 112 Times in 73 Posts

    Default

    Okay so...................

    I sent her on 4 mile bike ride follwed by 2 mile horse ride, i then went for pomps suggestion of doggy stle for 2 hours..... followed force feeding her hot curry in the bath and then show her the you tube clip and still nothing........................


    The DEVIL is not ready to enter the world...

    Shaun

  20. #19
    Betpartners's Avatar
    Betpartners is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Posts
    1,597
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    315
    Thanked 784 Times in 419 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wagerprofits View Post
    Okay so...................

    I sent her on 4 mile bike ride follwed by 2 mile horse ride, i then went for pomps suggestion of doggy stle for 2 hours..... followed force feeding her hot curry in the bath and then show her the you tube clip and still nothing........................


    The DEVIL is not ready to enter the world...

    Shaun
    2 Hours????????

    Someone been on the whacky backy me thinks lol
    Arthritis Care

    To find true bravery and courage all one need do is look in to the eyes of a sick child - A humble parent

  21. #20
    wagerprofits is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2003
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,075
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 112 Times in 73 Posts

    Default

    I know tell me about I thought I would take it easy due to her current state...

    Did you just see Liverpool spank United what a game, they looked hot, now we have Stoke Everton, if i owned a TV station and one of my staff bought rights to that game i would fire them...

    Shaun

    Quote Originally Posted by Betpartners View Post
    2 Hours????????

    Someone been on the whacky backy me thinks lol

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •