Stock broker or a teacher (that I would prefer over aff marketing even now, just waiting to see their salaries to go x3-4 times up).
Stock broker or a teacher (that I would prefer over aff marketing even now, just waiting to see their salaries to go x3-4 times up).
I expect I'd be a corporate slave in some dead-end marketing role, dreaming of being an affiliate :pray:
Repo-man, car seller or soldier.
Ah, ok, I would like to be there and have a car renting bussiness(Lambos, Ferraris etc8-))
Which means, you'd be definitely driving a couple of these yourself :D
I'd probably be working as a policeman/soldier. I always wanted to join the special forces.
Flipping burgers at Burger King. :joy:
If I didn't do this, I'd like to have worked with animals, rescue centre or RSPCA Inspector. As it is, I do volunteering in this area in my spare time.
I bet your story is similar to many people working in the industry)) As for me I was an interpreter and really liked my job.. but gambling.. it`s more exciting.. captivating and involving..)
Well i have several business interests/ventures so i'm not reliant on anything in particular. If it was left to my parents i would have practiced what i studied (structural engineering), but instead i got a bookmakers license and went on from there. If i wasn't so attached to my daughter, i would definitely be moving around doing international property development. I think when she goes off to university (5 years), i will get away from the desk and back down to some real action (subject to being alive). I guess i was a bit of a party freak when i was younger, so this is like my calm phase!!
Unfortunately (mean that) i've always been consumed by a strong work ethic, so i don't know how to chill - I've also never worked for anyone in my life (maybe missed something), so i'm used to a 90 hour week!!
Retail, internet marketing, something sports related, or events management.