No, nasty is that Martyn has had my red stilettos for 3 friggin years now and refuses to give them back!
Damnit Martyn!
Printable View
Unfortunately we can't use that one against him because I have giant feet for a girl :(
Although I think even still for a guy they would be small...
You know what they say about guys with small feet....
Gotta wear small shoes.
No.. I loaned them to him so he could wear them while collecting my award in the first year of the CAP Awards... then he kept them to collect it last year too... maybe I should just leave them with him to collect this time...
No that wont work coz I'll be there this time myself :) :joy:
Give my bloody shoes back Martyn!
BTW - Massive shoes is not equal to big ****.
Size 8 Martyn? I think my feet are bigger than yours...
HodgeyBoy asked me to clear something up for him to.
He never **** his pants, it was just a wet fart.
He couldnt make it personally to tell you all as he is currently trying to flush his boxers down the toilet following an incident with a prawn won ton. :toiletpaper:
Way to go Renee, you killed it!
Richard Wanigasekera uses sunbeds 3 times a week...all year round tan baby! 8-)
Tom G is a spammer and a super ass clown of the year!
Hodgey is a buffoon.
Beacon is Right Said Fred's son
You'll find it on all the best forums mate http://www.rightsaidfred.com
Cool! I hear he is in good company though! :lalala:
It's a shame that Tom had to get caught up over there, but glad that it worked out! It would be funny if it was not so sad! They really need to chill over there!
Be good Tom! You spamming crook! Just kidding. :)
---------------------------------------------------------
Edit:
Banned for a comment he made here: Roanan Banned at Casinomeister
Quote:
Perhaps you should pretend your mother brought you up properly, instead of insulting me every time I post in the forums.
Making the reputation deduction comment I gave you for insulting me earlier in this thread public just proves my point.