-
Jaxx
Anyone got any good ideas on how to go about signing up with them as an affilaite?.
I signed up through the site and got nowheer even after three mails chasing.
I suppose if thats the customer service they offer i may be better off leaving well alone!
Any ideas greatly apprecaited.
Thanks
Geoff
-
Hi- anyone got any views on this?- thanks in advance.
-
I've never heard of them but if you have to chase them to promote their business then probably best left alone.
-
I just checked their About US, it is really voluminous:
JAXX.com is a service of JAXX UK Limited
Registered number 6010822
Registered office: Seventh Floor, 90 High Holborn, London WC1V 6XX
Director: Mark Irvine.:evillaug:
If that is all they can say about themselves, better leave them out.
-
agreed - I think that if I have to cfhase them this hard for info imagine how difficult it would be to get any money out of them!