Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Jaxx

  1. #1
    freeeasy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Jaxx

    Anyone got any good ideas on how to go about signing up with them as an affilaite?.

    I signed up through the site and got nowheer even after three mails chasing.

    I suppose if thats the customer service they offer i may be better off leaving well alone!

    Any ideas greatly apprecaited.

    Thanks

    Geoff

  2. #2
    freeeasy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Hi- anyone got any views on this?- thanks in advance.

  3. #3
    Doolally's Avatar
    Doolally is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,584
    Thanks
    501
    Thanked 732 Times in 572 Posts

    Default

    I've never heard of them but if you have to chase them to promote their business then probably best left alone.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Doolally For This Useful Post:

    freeeasy (5 July 2010)

  5. #4
    Nandakishore's Avatar
    Nandakishore is offline In Memorium, 1935-2014
    Join Date
    December 2006
    Location
    In Germany near Munich
    Posts
    2,104
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    931
    Thanked 496 Times in 367 Posts

    Default

    I just checked their About US, it is really voluminous:
    JAXX.com is a service of JAXX UK Limited
    Registered number 6010822
    Registered office: Seventh Floor, 90 High Holborn, London WC1V 6XX
    Director: Mark Irvine.

    If that is all they can say about themselves, better leave them out.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nandakishore For This Useful Post:

    freeeasy (5 July 2010)

  7. #5
    freeeasy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    agreed - I think that if I have to cfhase them this hard for info imagine how difficult it would be to get any money out of them!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •