Originally Posted by
tufty
I have looked over the payments in recent months. Consistently takes over a month. Last month paid on 2nd ie: 33 days after months end. I am always emailing to chase payment. Either they are slow payers or they are paying you much earlier than they pay me.
I have seen you resort to this forum to ask them to contact you. You are not the only person who has dealt with some of these people for many many years. You may like them, but they are not running this program properly. It is always excuses when they do finally pay. It is not fun to have to chase and chase programs consistently. I actually agree with your comments on your other thread about getting annoyed with slow payers. MyBookie is slow and unreliable and in my view the worst of the us sportsbooks who are largely really good. Bestpartners, betonline (mostly, but not always), intertops, 5dimes are miles better.
Yes, emails get ignored or never answered. This is something that has happened consistently. That may put your mind at rest. In my experience this is a normal pattern for them, just badly managed program. They will no doubt reply to you at some point with a ton of apologies and excuses. That's what usually happens.