Legal Requirements around Offshores in Canada/Europe/Asia
Afternoon Guys,
Question I would really like some support in understanding as I am new to the Gambling Affiliate Space and am having trouble figuring these things out.
1) Canadian operators, such as Sports Interaction, are determined that their affiliates be white hat. Promoting unlicensed operators incurs instant dismissal as an affiliate with such a company.
2) If I was to have a holding company that had 10 - 20 entities, ie: different websites, that promoted in different Geos. Would the holding company be liable for promoting offshores even though the Canadian entity did not promote any unlicensed sports books on the Canadian site?
3) If I was to have one single site that promoted across multiple geos on different continents. Would having a geo-responsive site that only promoted sports books in said locations to IP address - could that be inferred as unlicensed promotion?
Ultimately, I am trying how best to build a network of sites but do not want to infringe any operator protocol by promoting unlicensed books in the locations I am targeting. Maintaining a white hat status seems to be trickier than I first thought so any support around these topics would be greatly appreciated.