Any one else having trouble logging in to Brightshare?
Rick
Universal4
Printable View
Any one else having trouble logging in to Brightshare?
Rick
Universal4
got this error,
Problems in system, please try again later. Code 502
Ditto - ERROR 502. A few hours ago it was working fine. I guess that smooth migration is experiencing additional issues.
Thanks, I was hoping it wasn't just me....
...hmmm or should I have wished it was?
:evillaug:
Rick
Universal4
Hi All,
Thank you for raising up the issue.
I am checking with our IT department and will update you all as soon as I hear from them.
Meanwhile I don't seem to have any login problem, if you still can't login, please contact me directly at liyul at brightshare dot com, I will look into your specific case.
Best Regards,
Liyu Lu
BrightShare Support
I can log in now but my # of locked players is a lot less than what it once was.
Hi All,
Thanks for the postings guys ...
The larger number of locked accounts you saw a few days ago were your US inactive players from all our casinos, locked and moved to All Slots USA.<O:pThe number you see now is your US active players, locked and moved to All Slots USA.
<O:p</O:p
Hope this clears it up ...
Let me know if you need further assistance.
Regards,
Liyu
BrightShare.com