This is Natasha Wallace , I manage the Affiliate Program for Sunny Casinos.
As you all may know Sunny Casino was one of the First Casinos to go online and we have NEVER had an Affiliate program until now. Naturally we are cautious.
I have personally introduced myself to each of you and provided you with my contact info including a Tolll Free no: 1 888 349 3571 should you have any concerns.
I personally want to make this the most lucrative Affiliate program on the Net both for Sunny and for all of you but I can only do it with dialogue.
And this is why I am dissapointed in what I am reading here especially from Kevin.
I cannot understand why Kevin would make this sort of posting. At the end
of July I personally called Kevin to tell him that his payment would not be
made until the end of August because he had not satisfied all the
conditions. I asked him if he was OK with this and at this point he never
indicated to me that there was a problem. Had he done so and expressed his concerns we could have
sorted this out there and then without going through all of this. There are some things that cannot change but there are others that can and we are reasonble and only want success for all.
We have 4 affiliates in their first month who received cheques in excess of $3500 , one of them with 5 members , there is no question of affiliates being paid or not.
Kevin and I have a good rapport and I hope willl continue to do so.
So My Dear Affilliates, I have heard your opinions and have already gone to management who have advised me to change it to 'either $500 or 5 members".
Kevin , I will write to you directly now to confirm payment as I am unable to reach you by phone.
Once again , please work with me and we can make this work for all of us. Feel free to call me anytime in office 1 888 349 3571 or mobile: 1 868 753 4574.
Regards
Natasha
