Do these bonus deductions look right to anyone? I asked my affiliate manager and he dismissed it as normal, yet no other program has such large deductions.
(hopefully you can see the image ok)
Attachment 6185
Attachment 6186
Printable View
Do these bonus deductions look right to anyone? I asked my affiliate manager and he dismissed it as normal, yet no other program has such large deductions.
(hopefully you can see the image ok)
Attachment 6185
Attachment 6186
this is massive...on 200k deposits i have maybe 9-11k Bonus deductions...
post the bonus offer from tha brand...
Deposit £50, play with £150! It's probably one of the lowest valued sign-up offers on any of the casinos I promote. They have ongoing promotions but nothing amazing. When I mentioned about the massive deductions they offered me a guaranteed monthly minimum.Quote:
post the bonus offer from the brand...
Rizk Casino?
Yes, but I've not heard anything bad about them on here? How do you get on with them?Quote:
Rizk Casino?
35x up to x45 right ?
Can u see the player details Win,Lose - for every single Spin ?I can remember AI offer this option...
GIG was my guess as well.
I have similar numbers. on average 25% of deposits. Insane.
In the past few years plenty programs started dedacting in various ways, some under bonus, some under some other fees. Each one does it in it's own way, but eventually you get 15% rev-share.
You call them deductions!
https://ibb.co/eKB14Q
Nice figures..except for the deductions. Is that the same program, around 40%?Quote:
You call them deductions!
Yeah Hybrid seems like the best route to take, at least you'll get a little extra at the beginning...
I think the bonus deductions they list are actually "Admin fees" as figures looks exact same deductions that plainpartners run with. I was shocked when i started earnings with plainpartners and saw as example a €1000 deposit and loss end up with only around €230. Despite i have nice revenue deal of 40%. The same as OP here with GIGaffiliates figures seems to hit the same I also have bonus deductions though i dont earn a lot with them. But it is also around 30-40% of deposits funny enough.
In another way i think you can call it BONUS deductions for Affiliate Program...... :eyebrow:
Sorry if i misunderstand your post but surely if a casino offers deposit 50 play with 150 then no matter what should not be any deductions because of that unless they give free cash or bonuses. If a player uses a bonus and deposits 50 then an affiliate should earn his revenue from those 50 and not get any deductions??
I'm sure I've asked this before but I don't understand why there is a deduction bonus. If you deposit £1k and get £200 in free bets. You lose £1k and all your free bets. The profit by the bookmaker would be £1k, and thus £300 should be paid out.
Bonuses losing cost the bookmaker nothing. Bonuses winning would simply reduce the amount lost, there is no need for a bonus deduction in my eyes.
Let's face it more and more are stifling the affiliates, the only way to counter act is to rant and shame, then move to a fairer program, if everyone dropped these cowboys they would be forced into changing their terms and methods. Some of these programs are far to greedy and claim ridiculous reasons for paying pennies on the dollar, most affiliates have become complacent and now just accept it