Opening a new casino affiliate website
Hello everyone just a few questions I have, maybe some of you can help me, cause I think about these things everyday lol but cant seem to get an answer for most, from google, so I am hoping some good souls here can help out.
- Did you open a business bank account for the income and any expenses related to your sites please?
- I am Maltese, so I live in Malta, do I need license to open an affiliate website please?
- Does hiring streamers/ Instagram influencers to promote your links work?
- Which social media platforms is online gambling banned in please?
- Is going to IGB conference worth it, if my site will be up hoping in January, I just went to Sigma and it did help out in a lot but since my site is not live yet, it was a bit difficult making good connections.
- and 1 last thing please, do you recommend having all niches on websites please? so I am saying, sports, casino etc, or would it be better to focus on 1 please?
Sorry I know its a lot of questions none related to the other, but it would be a great help if I could get these things out of my mind and brainstorm with you all! Thanks a bunch :joy: