Looks like a bunch of my mini sites got little bumps, but my main site stayed a piddly 1 while some of my inner pages look like they were updated as well.
Printable View
Looks like a bunch of my mini sites got little bumps, but my main site stayed a piddly 1 while some of my inner pages look like they were updated as well.
Yeah, I was hoping for a better ranking but all my older sites stayed at PR3 and all the newer ones went to PR2-1.
A couple updates, some didn't change... no big deal... I'd rather they improve rankings than PR ;)
I lost rank on 2 sites but about 10 of them improved by 1 PR
nothing for as well...
i think that google try to tell us that pr isn't the most important thing to list a site in fisrt page, they try to tell us that content and site daily updates are most important. I have a new site that have a big traffic like a site that is online from 2 years, but here on new site write 2-3 articles in every day
No changes on my site - still at PR1.
I had a bump on two of my newer sites but none to my main site.
We also stayed a PR1. mozrank anyone?
Me neither
I got few changes in the last few days.. few of my sites gain more pr and few lost their pr...
Our main sub-pages all updated by 1 PR point, but home page is the same. However it's the rankings that I care about.
I vote for mozRank or Page Authority as it is presented on Open Site Explorer to be the new standard. They update at least monthly, so you can obsess over that without being nearly as frustrated .
<meta http-equiv="CONTENT-TYPE" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><title></title><meta name="GENERATOR" content="OpenOffice.org 3.2 (Win32)"><style type="text/css"> <!-- @page { margin: 0.79in } P { margin-bottom: 0.08in } --> </style> PR nowadays doesn't have any importance. No need to worry now whether you got a high or low pr, it no longer matter. :-\"
As the pagerank "snapshot" has been updated now, then it means something NOW, but six months down the line it will be a guessing game again.......
One of the only reasons the little green bar even exists anymore is to keep fueling these discussions....
Can you imagine how many newbies who never knew the toolbar existed go and download it when they see these discussions?
Rick
Universal4