Thanks for the link to the fund.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and the family Brandon.
RIP Giggles I miss you & luv you my friend!
Printable View
Thanks for the link to the fund.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and the family Brandon.
RIP Giggles I miss you & luv you my friend!
Thought this deserved a bump ,we miss you Pat :(
This thread is very sad :( Even though I didn't know Giggles, she sounds like a really nice lady. My thoughts go out to her friends and family during this very difficult time. God bless, and sorry for your loss.
sorry its been so long since we wrote back., but thanks again for all your support. i just received the magazine with the blowup of the article. we appreciate it greatly you all will never know how much help you have been during this rough time.time hasn"t begun to heal yet, hopefully appreciate everything you have, and don"t take anything for granted. mom loved you all, and thanks again. giggles family.
I recently had a brief chat with Gary, and he was sincerely honored by the outpouring of support that Pat's friends at the forums has shown he and his family.
I do not recall if I mentioned this before or not, but since she was an organ donor at least two lives were saved from her donation of vital organs.
Rick
Universal4
Thank you for the update Rick. I am glad to hear Pat was an organ donor and has already saved two lives.
I wanted to put the link up again for the fund, it is still open. Thank you to all that have contributed.
<embed allowScriptAccess="always" src="http://www.chipin.com/widget/id/823ec4fbfa04aa71" flashVars="chipin_server=www%2Echipin%2Ecom" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="250" height="250"></embed>
We still miss you Pat! Organ donor, a humanitarian to the end. Well done once again lil' Giggles!
With the holiday's going on I know a lot of people were not in a position to help. We extended the fund until the end of the month.
Any amount will help Pat's family. I want to thank everyone who contributed.:clap:
It warms by heart to hear Pat's organs have already saved two other peoples lives. She was one special lady.
I am going to repeat what Chips just posted... We still miss you Pat!