Hi,
Could someone please tell me what the payment thresholds are for Quickthink brands.
Thanks
Rachael
Printable View
Hi,
Could someone please tell me what the payment thresholds are for Quickthink brands.
Thanks
Rachael
Got this off The Pogg
Minimum Payment – UK Bank Transfer £200, International Bank Transfer £500, Skrill £50, Neteller £20, Cheque £250.
But they have not paid yet this month so you may be over it but just not received it yet.
Is that per brand? I am over that threshold with brands combined but I have been told that I have not met the threshold..
per brand
Thank you :) It doesn't help that they don't update to show you what brands have been paid and what hasn't. Easily get confused on their system.
No problem. I can't run the report right now but i think you can tell which brands your getting paid for as they are zeroed out in the final column and the ones showing a balance is what is being carried forward.
They surely change the rules on a case by case basis (whenever it benefits them to do so).
Here are some threads of interest about them.