What is, in your opinion, the best SEO tool?
Printable View
What is, in your opinion, the best SEO tool?
Certainly SEMRush. My second choice would be Ahrefs.
I agree with vtyunby65.
SEMRush is the Best, AHREFS is the next.
SEMRush
We use SEMRush and it is awesome, lots of tools, metrics, statistics to help us improve. Also, we can see what the competitors are ranking for, or backlinks. You can see the performance of each page or your website and the entire website. It saves you a lot of time and you have everything or mostly in just one place.
SEM rush shows almost nothing... do any of you have the premium ahrefs? if you did you would know SEM rush doesnt come close.. looks like spam post filling to me
I like mangools group of tools, very well designed and the link explorer shows a lot of data.
I think the competition is between SemRush and Ahrefs, correctly I using Semrush but if I must choose one of them, I will flip a coin :)
I like Moz for the basics, but Ahrefs is an excellent tool.
All 4 are finally money making machines for them and cannot guarantee to improve your rankings but will fuel the believe and later the desperate hope, it will happen.
The best SEO tool is your mind.
Leopold
I think webmaster tools, moz tools, google analytics, semrush and ahrefs are important.
Ahrefs and long nothing. Link database, competition analytics, content gap, ranking checker, estimated traffic and so on, nothing is closer than Ahrefs. Its every single penny worth.
Ahrefs
I am using 3-4 different tools, to be honest and my ideal tool so far is a combination of many, not just one. For example, I love Ahrefs' keyword tool because it provides extremely relevant results. I also love its backlink tool, because all info I need is displayed in a very straightforward way. On the other hand, Moz has some exclusive features, such as the Spam score and the On-Page grader which are absolutely must haves. SEMRush I haven't tried it yet to be honest, as it's a bit pricier than the previous two.
I think semrush is the best seo tool for any type of website.
The answer to your questions depends a lot on what you need to do, each has specific purpose and data sets.
Whats your boggle?
Ahrefs is really good if it comes to keyword research and backlink profile tracking. Unfortunately, their keyword (especially position) tracking is really sub-par compared to "real" tracking tools.
With the beginning of 2019, I've moved my tracking to nightwatch.io and I am super happy with them.
Ahrefs is the way to go
I used to use SEO power suite
Im sure its still around but was about $250 / year for 5 stand alone tools
Semrush is the best SEO tool for the overall analysis of the website.