View Poll Results: What is the best SEO tool?
- Voters
- 24. You may not vote on this poll
-
MOZ
-
SEMRush
-
AHREFS
-
SEOProfiler
-
16 November 2018, 6:57 am
#1
Poll: Best SEO tool
What is, in your opinion, the best SEO tool?
-
The Following User Says Thank You to Catfish For This Useful Post:
cryptocasinoscc (16 November 2018)
-
16 November 2018, 12:15 pm
#2
Certainly SEMRush. My second choice would be Ahrefs.
-
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:
betcode (20 January 2019), Moonlight Cat (19 January 2019)
-
16 November 2018, 1:02 pm
#3
I agree with vtyunby65.
SEMRush is the Best, AHREFS is the next.
-
The Following User Says Thank You to cryptocasinoscc For This Useful Post:
Cash Bonus (16 November 2018)
-
16 November 2018, 1:32 pm
#4
-
-
16 November 2018, 2:16 pm
#5
We use SEMRush and it is awesome, lots of tools, metrics, statistics to help us improve. Also, we can see what the competitors are ranking for, or backlinks. You can see the performance of each page or your website and the entire website. It saves you a lot of time and you have everything or mostly in just one place.
-
-
16 November 2018, 3:20 pm
#6
SEM rush shows almost nothing... do any of you have the premium ahrefs? if you did you would know SEM rush doesnt come close.. looks like spam post filling to me
-
The Following User Says Thank You to wonderpunter For This Useful Post:
cryptocasinoscc (16 November 2018)
-
17 November 2018, 9:03 am
#7
I like mangools group of tools, very well designed and the link explorer shows a lot of data.
-
-
21 November 2018, 9:16 am
#8
I think the competition is between SemRush and Ahrefs, correctly I using Semrush but if I must choose one of them, I will flip a coin
-
-
23 November 2018, 8:25 am
#9
I like Moz for the basics, but Ahrefs is an excellent tool.
-
-
24 November 2018, 5:17 am
#10
All 4 are finally money making machines for them and cannot guarantee to improve your rankings but will fuel the believe and later the desperate hope, it will happen.
The best SEO tool is your mind.
Leopold
-
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:
branders11 (9 February 2019), drifter8 (11 December 2018)
-
26 November 2018, 11:51 pm
#11
I think webmaster tools, moz tools, google analytics, semrush and ahrefs are important.
-
-
27 November 2018, 12:47 am
#12
Ahrefs and long nothing. Link database, competition analytics, content gap, ranking checker, estimated traffic and so on, nothing is closer than Ahrefs. Its every single penny worth.
-
-
10 December 2018, 1:31 pm
#13
-
-
14 December 2018, 6:20 am
#14
I am using 3-4 different tools, to be honest and my ideal tool so far is a combination of many, not just one. For example, I love Ahrefs' keyword tool because it provides extremely relevant results. I also love its backlink tool, because all info I need is displayed in a very straightforward way. On the other hand, Moz has some exclusive features, such as the Spam score and the On-Page grader which are absolutely must haves. SEMRush I haven't tried it yet to be honest, as it's a bit pricier than the previous two.
-
-
2 January 2019, 4:31 am
#15
I think semrush is the best seo tool for any type of website.
-
-
3 January 2019, 11:46 am
#16
The answer to your questions depends a lot on what you need to do, each has specific purpose and data sets.
Whats your boggle?
-
-
18 January 2019, 8:58 am
#17
Ahrefs is really good if it comes to keyword research and backlink profile tracking. Unfortunately, their keyword (especially position) tracking is really sub-par compared to "real" tracking tools.
With the beginning of 2019, I've moved my tracking to nightwatch.io and I am super happy with them.
-
-
4 February 2019, 10:08 am
#18
-
-
4 February 2019, 12:30 pm
#19
I used to use SEO power suite
Im sure its still around but was about $250 / year for 5 stand alone tools
AFC MEDIA LLC COMPLETE GAMING AFFILIATE SOLUTION
Statsfetch.com secure / powerful inexpensive stats fetch system - Free for 20 provers always
Allmediamatter Interface for casino owners/managers to add their affiliates and brands to feed ezcasinoaff
Allfreechips - My 24 year old SEO casino site
-
-
8 February 2019, 11:12 pm
#20
Semrush is the best SEO tool for the overall analysis of the website.
-
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules