Uhoh - something has happened to the site!
http://www.vuvuzela-time.co.uk/www.gpwa.org
:joy:
Printable View
Uhoh - something has happened to the site!
http://www.vuvuzela-time.co.uk/www.gpwa.org
:joy:
You haven't gotten use to it by now?!? :evillaug:
That's great. Thanks for sharing!
Lol who is that? The late Gary Coleman?
I gotta say that noise really bugged me for the first half hour of the first game.. Then it didn't bug me again after that.. I can't even hear it anymore.....
Miss B - I'd say that is an african kid...
Haha, i just sent it to some people in the office the noise was deafening....it felt like i was really there!
This is why I generally leave my sound system "muted" unless I'm listening to music or watching videos. :evillaug:
I've got to buy some of these for the kids. Then I'll lock myself in the office and let their Mum sort it out! :)