Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    tomgalanis is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    316
    Thanks
    85
    Thanked 201 Times in 104 Posts

    Default Problem with the GPWA Site

    Uhoh - something has happened to the site!

    http://www.vuvuzela-time.co.uk/www.gpwa.org
    First Look Games
    HTML Code:
    https://www.firstlookgames.com
    TAG Media
    HTML Code:
    https://www.tag.media
    Sweepschoice
    HTML Code:
    https://www.sweepschoice.com

  2. #2
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,609 Times in 1,901 Posts

    Default

    You haven't gotten use to it by now?!?

    That's great. Thanks for sharing!
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  3. #3
    Miss B is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Lol who is that? The late Gary Coleman?

  4. #4
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    I gotta say that noise really bugged me for the first half hour of the first game.. Then it didn't bug me again after that.. I can't even hear it anymore.....

    Miss B - I'd say that is an african kid...
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  5. #5
    ElaineGardiner's Avatar
    ElaineGardiner is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    422
    Thanked 467 Times in 241 Posts

    Default

    Haha, i just sent it to some people in the office the noise was deafening....it felt like i was really there!
    Head of Client Services | TAG Media

  6. #6
    thepokerkeep's Avatar
    thepokerkeep is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    London Canada
    Posts
    2,886
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    1,004
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 799 Posts

    Default

    This is why I generally leave my sound system "muted" unless I'm listening to music or watching videos.
    Terry - The Pokerkeep
    President / CEO - Gambling Affiliates Union

    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Affiliate Resources
    Gambling Affiliate Program Blacklist

    Email: admin @ thepokerkeep.com



  7. #7
    Doolally's Avatar
    Doolally is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,584
    Thanks
    501
    Thanked 732 Times in 572 Posts

    Default

    I've got to buy some of these for the kids. Then I'll lock myself in the office and let their Mum sort it out!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •