-
Spot the difference . . . !
-
-
-
I can't be 100% sure................but I think there's a Jpeg or Giff problem here......lol
-
Waiting for the rickroll video... Waiting...
-
Bwahahahahahah
I can't stop laughing. Good one Shaun.
-
WTF is happening....
Shaun
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Shaun O'neill
WTF is happening....
Shaun
Not very much from the looks of it. :evillaug:
-
Easy, the one on the left is off by 6.7294%.
-
Hahahahahahahahhaha!!
I get it, There is NO difference! They both are invisible!
LOLL
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by
giggles7p
Hahahahahahahahhaha!!
I get it, There is NO difference! They both are invisible!
LOLL
Try holding down keys Z, P and F2 all at the same time, then tap the space bar twice. It's a quirk by microsoft. What do you see?
-
Shaun, I checked in editing mode and the image URL reference is housed within mail.live.com. It looks like it is trying to reference a location that requires authentication / is password protected.
-
Shaun, you are playing with my mind dude.. ;)
-
Lack of sleep and too much wine Shaun?
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by
offyourface
Try holding down keys Z, P and F2 all at the same time, then tap the space bar twice. It's a quirk by microsoft. What do you see?
HA, Don't ya know i was gulible enough to try this....LOLLLL....and what i saw was shaun's invisible pic! LOLL
Thanks K..!
lol
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by
giggles7p
HA, Don't ya know i was gulible enough to try this....LOLLLL....and what i saw was shaun's invisible pic! LOLL
Thanks K..!
lol
Nerd Alert!!!
-
A guess, there should be a image on the left and the URL is not natural.
greek39
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by
offyourface
Nerd Alert!!!
Hey! :lalala::lalala:
Nerd Alert is for Universal Rick ONLY! LOLLLLLLLLL:evillaug::evillaug::evillaug: