I can't be 100% sure................but I think there's a Jpeg or Giff problem here......lol
KEITH WILLIAMSON | INDEPENDANT GAMING CONSULTANT
SKYPE= ironman20001
http://twitter.com/ironman20001
Bwahahahahahah
I can't stop laughing. Good one Shaun.
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
WTF is happening....
Shaun
Hahahahahahahahhaha!!
I get it, There is NO difference! They both are invisible!
LOLL
Gambling forum offering the best in online gambling
777casinoforum.com
Online Casino portal featuring International Casinos
qwertycasino.com
The relaxed affiliate forum, filled with pleasant, thoughtful banter.
Grab a cold one or a cup of coffee and relax with gambling industry professionals!
GamblingAffiliatePlace
Gambling & Casino News
CasinoScamReport
Shaun, I checked in editing mode and the image URL reference is housed within mail.live.com. It looks like it is trying to reference a location that requires authentication / is password protected.
I have left the industry and earned a law degree at Indiana University Bloomington, Maurer School of Law. Here are ways to stay in touch with me:
> Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StevenCorfman
> LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevencorfman/
> Skype: StevenCorfman
> Phone: +1 617 785 9324
Inquiries intended for an administrator or staff member can be directed to Anthony Telesca through the forum (username Anthony) or to the general contact address manager AT gpwa DOT org.
Shaun, you are playing with my mind dude..![]()
Lack of sleep and too much wine Shaun?
--
"People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~
Gambling forum offering the best in online gambling
777casinoforum.com
Online Casino portal featuring International Casinos
qwertycasino.com
The relaxed affiliate forum, filled with pleasant, thoughtful banter.
Grab a cold one or a cup of coffee and relax with gambling industry professionals!
GamblingAffiliatePlace
Gambling & Casino News
CasinoScamReport
A guess, there should be a image on the left and the URL is not natural.
greek39
Gambling forum offering the best in online gambling
777casinoforum.com
Online Casino portal featuring International Casinos
qwertycasino.com
The relaxed affiliate forum, filled with pleasant, thoughtful banter.
Grab a cold one or a cup of coffee and relax with gambling industry professionals!
GamblingAffiliatePlace
Gambling & Casino News
CasinoScamReport