Had to get to 10 somehow
Printable View
Had to get to 10 somehow
Hi Guys
The Betfred stats system is an automated process where a job culls player data from their database for all players tagged to affiliates each day and uploads that data to the Income Access FTP, which then uploads it to the Betfred affiliates system.
It was discovered that some of the data for November was incorrect so a manual process had to be initiated to replace the data in the system with the new data files. We are still in process of finalizing this task so this is why you may have seen some fluctuations over the weekend. I will update this thread as soon as the November data is finalized.
Thanks for your patience.
Thanks for that info Louis. I wont give up hope that the figs improve then. Though Natalie said she was sorting payments out today, so if the data is still not finalised may be best to let her know that, if she does not already.
I haven't seen fluctuations, I have seen decreases, which is very odd, as November was a bad month at Betfred. I am extremely confused, and don't have much confidence in Betfred right now
Update: Natalie has confirmed today exactly what Louis said yesterday - problem still ongoing and stats not yet finalised. Obviously they wont issue payments until they know that the stats are correct.
I have every confidence that the issue should be resolved today which would have Betfred issuing payments likely beginning Thursday. This issue is not likely to have any spill over effect into December or any months moving forward, as it was entirely related to November data.
Are the payments processed? Anyone received ?
cheers
Yes we were paid.