Advanced Custom Fields - https://wordpress.org/plugins/advanced-custom-fields/
Very handy if you build your own custom Wordpress themes.
Printable View
Advanced Custom Fields - https://wordpress.org/plugins/advanced-custom-fields/
Very handy if you build your own custom Wordpress themes.
This thread is really useful. I was looking for a good table plugin, thanks for the tablepress suggestion
Yoast wordpress plugin i like it most it covers Full seo part Like breadcrumbs, sitemap, Top level category, etc
Full control on which pages a widget will display: https://wordpress.org/plugins/dynamic-widgets/
Thank you for the Tablepress plugin. It is what exactly I was looking for good tables.
A couple I always use...
http://wp-rocket.me/ the easiest way to get caching to work without checking 100 boxes.
https://wordpress.org/plugins/disable-comments/ Kills comment spam, only use if you don't want comments obviously.
https://wordpress.org/plugins/post-snippets/ reoccurring content blocks.
The ONE and only plugin I use for every site I build is Advanced Custom Fields Pro It requires some coding skills but is the ultimate Swiss army knife plugin that can help you do almost anything. I have used it for a few years now and it has replaced a lot of other plugins. I use it to create sliders, internal linking, sidebar content and a bunch of other stuff too.
Right now I’m using Akismet and Jetpack, Buffer, Contact Form 7, Google Analytics.
Hi COl131113, this is also a fantastic WordPress Plugin to use. It's called WP Wizard Cloak and you can download it as a .zip file and extract it from here: https://downloads.wordpress.org/plug...loak.1.0.1.zip You can just open it with the newest version of WinZip :)
I find the Thirsty Affiliates free version works great for pretty links!
Brian
Is there a plugin to display my most recent posts as a widget. I have tested several but none of them work.
Thanks,
Brian
Maybe this will work: https://mythemeshop.com/plugins/wp-tab-widget/
https://wordpress.org/plugins/data-t...-by-supsystic/ - you can make full responsive table
https://wordpress.org/plugins/all-in-one-seo-pack/ - the best one
https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-fastest-cache/
Hi all
I`m use https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-seo/ by Yoast, but more of this topic use All in One. Why?
Hi all,
I am in the process of setting up a gambling affiliate website, with business strategy.
My question is, what wordpress plugins did you find helpful for gaming affiliate pages?
Hi, here's, I think, the best affiliate plugin for wordpress.
https://affiliatewp.com/
thank you for this re use this post. gave me some tools and help building my new site
GeotargetingWP for geolocation for casinos offers and affiliates links. For example casinos demo at https://geotargetingwp.com/demos/casino
Disclaimer: I work for them, but that doesn't mean is not one of my fav plugins :)