-
Yoast or RankMath?
Hi!
I have been using Rankmath for all my sites, and everyone i speak to says use Yoast and all other plugins do not matter and Yoast is basically the best, the free version i have been told.
The thing is this, from what i found out is that, Rankmath free version, that i am using, have more or less every Yoast premium features.
So, anyone who have tried both or know about them both, plz write!
-
I will vote for Yoast because when I was searching for the plugin for me I read lots of recommendations and positive reviews. But I hope you will get more responses here.
-
I am voting for Yoast too.
I also have read a lot of recommendations and it is pretty useful as per me.
Next 20 cents waiting to be shared?
-
I have never tried Rankmath, but Yoast SEO has always worked fine for me. When I've checked last time about Rankmath, there were some bad reviews about them, most of them were mostly about the strange behaviour of the developers themselves - claiming that there are tons of fake reviews, and even in one extreme case - death threats (check this review - https://www.littlebizzy.com/blog/rank-math-seo-fraud).
As I said - I have never tried Rankmath, my thoughts are based on reviews around the web only. Anyways, if it works for you, I see no reason why you should change it.
-
Thanks for your replies!
Will try it out on of my sites and see how it works.
-
I feel less comfortable about basing decisions on what plugins to use based on reviews where one is making claims of death threats or furthering a war for selling seo services between companies.
I prefer first hand recommendations from those I know here at the GPWA then most other reviews by those I do not know. (I also like reading reviews and comparisons from well known sites such as below)
Looking at this review which seems far more of an independent review answered more questions for me.
https://www.seoquake.com/blog/yoast-vs-rank-math/
While carefully looking at the few features rank math appears to offer that yoast may not, none of them are features I would likely trust the plugin to do for me, predominantly the redirects and image optimization which overall I usually prefer to do myself rather then have a plugin do.
As others have said though, if you are happy with one over another, I see each of them having similar features.
Rick
Universal4
-
Definitly RankMath. yoast has some fails int he past which yoi can read about.
-
From my experience, Yoast SEO Premium is a great solution for WordPress sites. Great plugins and very simple administration are some of the main factors why I have been using this plugin on all my WordPress sites for 10 years.
-
I am creating and running two kinds of websites that apply Rankmath and Yoast. The various features of the free version of Rankmath have definitely
been of great help to seo. However, I felt that Yoast was classified in more detail for seo optimization related to posting.
Currently, postings written in Yoast that apply two types of seo plugins are generating more exposure. Thank you.
-
Will have to agree that Yoast is the way to go. Yoast has great feedback on writing and readability checker.
There certainly are pros/cons for Yoast or RankMath but so far happy with Yoast.
-
I quite like All in One - seems nice and simple.
-
I will always use Yoast. I think it's the best to understand. I like how they use their interface to tell users what's wrong with the content, SEO stuff, etc... It's just mine opinion.
-
I will notuse Yoast.
WordPress has similar functionality so I don't feel the need
-
There's a great team behind Rank Math, constantly adding new features. I switched over after the Yoast bug a couple years back now. Although they fixed it I'm happy with Rank Math.
-
I used Yoast PRO for years, however decided to try Rank M. Rank math seems more powerful and detailed than Yoast, currently on free version of RM - have more features than paid version of Yoast.
Both have pros and cons - for example Yoast won't count your title for chars, displays only green or orange or whatever line, while in RM you can exactly count chars in title, desc etc - way better then guessing your title length or using another tool to type it.
Yoast offers synonyms for keywords, RM (free) not - I guess is possible in PRO version. At this point, at least for me RANK is doing a better job.
-
I use both for different projects.
Rank Math as it has much more functions and do nice highlights in seo titles/descriptions.
But yoast have internal linking suggest modul. See if you need it or not. For me it is more useful than all Rank Math functions
-
Yoast gets my vote.
However its important not to soley rely on this type of plugin. I think using it as a general guide is good. In my opinion it can focus too much on sentence construction and if followed to the tee, to get a green notification can make the content seem confusing.
Its certainly a useful tool though.
-
I use yoast for years, and i am little sceptic to change it now :/
-
I use both. Rank Math on my casino affiliate site Ken Slots and Yoast for my PR site Big Deal Promotions. Both are excellent choices. I trialled Rank Math on my affiliate site on a bit of a whim as I asked Yoast for a discount (I had been using the FREE version for over a year) and they wouldn't give me one. One month after I had switched to RM they sent me a discount code, but it was too late by then, I was hooked. Both tools offer a lot (especially the FREE versions) Yoast is maybe a little bit better for content creators as it has some built in content tools, but not a lot in it. Frankly I really like RM and would not change back. I enjoy the way it integrates with wordPress and it is also supported by Elementor Page Builder. If you asked me to vote on it I would go with with RM. Both have FREE versions so I would suggest trialling both for 30 days to see which you prefer.
I believe that RM also has internal link suggestions now.
-
Some very insightful and experience advice given here by all.
Personally I think Yoast has been around for so long that the thought of changing can cause your heart rate to rise...
However, RM have certainly caught up in their available tools and providing more modern look at SEO requirements.
Easy question - hard answer.
I suggest like anything, play around to get a feel for each and go from there.