PALO ALTO, California -- (PRESS RELEASE) -- PLYmedia a leader in enriching online video, launches a new concept in the video space: AffiliatePLY, an interactive video platform that links online advertisers and publishers, and enables both parties to enjoy direct action monetization from the video screen. Utilizing the power of video to significantly boost web hits and user interest, PLYmedia's new ecosystem for online revenue generation is based on Cost per Action results and actual revenue to the advertiser. The video network empowers publishers who embed video from the network to attract greater traffic to their websites, maximize their search engine presence as web videos appear among the first search results and generate payments based on the action they drive to the advertisers. For an example, go to http://www.affiliateply.com/overview.asp
The action based video affiliate network empowers both online publishers and advertisers to converge viewer interest with profitable content. According to statistics from Forrester, online video ads greatly increase click through rates as users are attracted to more interactive content. Advertisers, empowered by video's influence, upload their video ads to the network, attracting online publishers searching for new content and media of interest to embed their videos onto their website.
"Babylon's decision to join the AffiliatePLY network is based on proof of online video's advantage in advertising over traditional monetization methods. This first-ever video network helps us increase publisher interest to embed our ads and will ultimately increase cost per action results," said Noam Lamdan, Marketing Manager, Babylon.
AffiliatePLY further enables advertisers to fully optimize the video screen by adding layers of engaging information such as URL links to the landing page and interactive content, leading to profitable viewer activity. PLYmedia's overlaying technologies stimulate user interaction and increase CTR (click-through rates) with viral videos, news feeds, and tutorials used as promotional information.
"AffiliatePLY's model will trigger overwhelming revenues, confirming recent research revealing online video to be the most effective platform to attract audiences. PLYmedia's understanding of the inner workings of online video and user behavior has served as the catalyst that led us to explore and to create this novel network," explains Avishay Raviv, AffiliatePLY Manager.
Based on actions rather than impressions, AffiliatePLY's business model is performance based (leads and sales) as decided by the advertiser. A selected list of advertisers include 888, PartyPoker, Easy-Forex, Phone.com, Umoo, Whitesmoke, Etoro, Babylon, AvaFX, Play65, ForexYard, Diamond-USA and others. For more information, go to www.affiliateply.com
1. AffiliatePLY is the first affiliate network based on video. Research from Doubeclick confirm that rich media ad formats that contain video "overwhelmingly" outperform other types of creative media ad and converts better than banners in terms of click through rate (CTR) and engagement.
2. Affiliates choose from a selection of videos provided by AffiliatePLY advertisers and simply embed the relevant videos to their website, effortlessly increasing online revenues.
3. Video improves the affiliate website ranking in search engine results, greatly increasing the affiliate website visibility and visitors opportunities.
4. Video provides great content to affiliate websites and increase the engagement and time spent on their web sites.
5. AffiliatePLY further enables advertisers to fully optimize the video screen by adding layers of engaging information and interactive content (such as URL links) to the landing page, leading to a profitable viewer activity
6. AffiliatePLY video content is unique, as content and can be automatically updated daily and thereby provide the affiliate website users with great value and new revenue source.