News

Titan Poker offering major reload bonus

5 July 2011


(PRESS RELEASE) -- Players have a good reason to reload their accounts at Titan Poker, which is staging a 100% up to $5,000 Reloader Promotion from July 4 to July 17, 2011.

Players making a new deposit during this period will be credited with a 100% pending bonus up to a maximum of $5,000. This pending bonus is redeemed automatically as players earn Titan Poker Points at their favorite cash games and tournaments.

There are two stages to the redemption of the Reloader Bonus. The first 25% bonus value of a player’s new deposit is redeemed at a rate of $5 for every 250 Titan Poker Points generated at cash games and tournaments. The remaining 75% of the bonus is redeemed at a rate of $10 for every 600 Points earned.

In total, a player making a new deposit this month at Titan Poker can benefit from as much as $5,000 in bonuses.

Coming at a time when legal actions have been taken against some of the major poker rooms, the Reloader bonus offer demonstrates Titan Poker’s stability and secure gaming environment.

Poker players will be extremely excited to make a new deposit at Titan Poker and benefit from the improved benefits on offer.

Titan Poker offering major reload bonus is republished from iGamingAffiliatePrograms.com.

FEATURED AFFILIATE PROGRAMS