APCW Audits: Lotos Affiliates
13 August 2012
Within the past 30 days, the APCW conducted an audit of the Lotos Affiliates affiliate tracking software and the LotosCasino player experience. Please note that certain criteria have been kept confidential to preserve the anonymity of the auditing process. Audits are conducted randomly throughout the year and may come at any time. Any potential problems with an audit are discussed with the casino program prior to the posting of the results. Testing was conducted by an auditor who visited LotosCasino via an affiliated link.
There were no webmaster affiliate tracking issues.
Player Bonus Report
Lotos Casino welcome bonuses offer
Other Audit Details
Player Experience Questionaire
- Licensing Jurisdiction? Gibraltar
- Download or Flash? Download
- Software Platform? 888, CryptoLogic
- Webmaster Stats? Tracked Correctly
- Download Speed? Initial download 4 seconds, time for complete set up 4 minutes
- Casino Visited? Lotos Casino (lotoscasino.com)
- Internet Connection Used? broadband
The questionnaire below was filled out by the auditor. The questions were designed to obtain information about the player experience.
- Did you get the bonuses or comps you thought you were supposed to? Yes.
- What was your overall opinion of this casino's atmosphere? Good casino play.
- Was the download and installation process easy and quick? Yes.
- Did you contact customer support for any reason? No.
- Would you recommend this site to your friends? Yes.
- Were any bonuses or comps awarded to you? 100%. Match bonus
- Were there any problems with the deposit? No
- Were there any technical issues? No
- Would you play here again? Yes
- Did you enjoy the games? Yes
- Other observations? Yes, see below.
Lotos Casino does a great job guiding the player though the sign up and deposit process. The steps are so detailed that even a first time player can easily navigate through to deposit.
All the bonuses offered are together [url]http://en.lotoscasino.com/promotions/promotions.htm[/url] and there are links to the bonus terms and conditions on the promotion page.
The deposit method listing page is also impressive [url]http://en.lotoscasino.com/deposit/accepted-payment-methods.htm[/url]
As an affiliate I was glad to see all roads led to signing up and depositing with clear instructions along the way.
Affiliate Program Survey
The survey below was filled out by an affiliate program representative. The questions were designed to obtain information about affiliate program tracking.
Payments and Earnings
- If cookie, what is length of cookie? 1 month.
- Are Cookies overwritable? (i.e. first cookie or last cookie) Usually we make the first cookie, as this shows loyalty to the affiliate and this is when the ‘referral’ was made.
- Do you incorporate IP tracking? We usually don’t track the IP of the user and this is something that would have to be integrated into 888, as they are responsible for sending the information to us.
- Can bonus codes/coupon codes overwrite other tracking? No, once a player is attached to one affiliate, he can not be reattached by a bonus code.
- When in registration process is tracking noted? (embedded in .exe, or elsewhere in process) The Registration is tracked in the daily registrations file which comes in once a day. Once the user registers and there is a cookie with our btag in their computer, you should pick up the btag and attach it to the players account.
- How do you handle tracking between properties (for those with multiple casinos), if an affiliate brings a player to casino A and then the player plays at casino B, how does the tracking work? Once the player registers, he will have the btag attached to his account. This is how all the transactions are tracked after the registration.
- Any other tracking information you would like mentioned? We only need the site id and the banner id, but we can incorporate additional information like keywords and affiliate ID.
- How are payments made?