G2E unveils plans for "Inside The Industry" video series
17 September 2013
LAS VEGAS -- (PRESS RELEASE) -- Global Gaming Expo (G2E) announced plans Tuesday to kick off a new video series, "Inside the Industry: Insights from Today's Movers and Shakers," during G2E 2013.
The initiative, sponsored by Bally Technologies Inc., will feature interviews with top executives in the gaming industry offering insights on today's most pressing issues. G2E is the premier trade show and conference event for the international gaming entertainment industry and will be held Sept. 23-26 at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas.
"During the past 13 years, G2E has come to be known as world's largest and most comprehensive platform for access to the latest products, services and educational opportunities in the gaming entertainment industry," said Courtney Muller, senior vice president at Reed Exhibitions, the co-host of G2E along with the American Gaming Association. "And our educational efforts don't stop at our conference. 'Inside the Industry' is yet another example of our commitment to expanding our offerings to provide gaming professionals with year-round opportunities to gain critical perspectives on the topics impacting the industry today."
The "Inside the Industry" interviews will be conducted during G2E and will be distributed via the G2E website and other social media platforms following the 2013 event. The series will feature interviews with the following gaming executives:
- Nehme E. Abouzeid, executive director of brand marketing & advertising, Wynn Las Vegas
- Jim Allen, chairman, Hard Rock International; chief executive officer, Seminole Gaming
- Mark Birtha, vice president and general manager, Station Casinos Inc.
- George Galinsky, vice president of marketing communications, Mohegan Sun
- Jason Gastwirth, senior vice president of marketing and entertainment, Caesars Entertainment Corporation
- C.J. Graham, general manager, Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa
- Dan Little, associate commissioner, National Indian Gaming Commission
- Gary Loveman, president, CEO & chairman, Caesars Entertainment Corporation
- Virginia McDowell, president & CEO, Isle of Capri Casinos, Inc.
- Debi Nutton, executive vice president of gaming operations, Wynn Resorts
- John Restrepo, principal, RCG Economics
- Dan Savage, vice president of corporate marketing, Bally Technologies, Inc.
- Michael Shindler, executive vice president of hotels and casinos, Hard Rock International
- Derek Stevens, majority owner and CEO , The D Las Vegas and The Golden Gate Hotel & Casino
- Timothy J. Wilmott, president & COO, Penn National Gaming, Inc.
"We are pleased to be sponsoring G2E's 'Inside the Industry' video series," said Dan Savage, vice president of corporate marketing of Bally Technologies, Inc. "We understand how critically important it is for gaming professionals, as well as those outside of the industry, to stay informed about today's most pressing gaming issues and opportunities. This new program will provide exclusive access to some of the sharpest, most successful and innovate executives in our industry."