Fortune Lounge has named their new bingo site after me! HAHHAHA
Giggle Bingo.....
They love me so much they named their first born bingo site after me! lolllll
Fortune Lounge has named their new bingo site after me! HAHHAHA
Giggle Bingo.....
They love me so much they named their first born bingo site after me! lolllll
Gambling forum offering the best in online gambling
777casinoforum.com
Online Casino portal featuring International Casinos
qwertycasino.com
The relaxed affiliate forum, filled with pleasant, thoughtful banter.
Grab a cold one or a cup of coffee and relax with gambling industry professionals!
GamblingAffiliatePlace
Gambling & Casino News
CasinoScamReport
casinojack (4 September 2009)
They asked me If it was ok to make puma bingo but I stated no because i felt giggles deserved it more considering all the spanking she has received.
Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement
giggles7p (4 September 2009)
LOL, you should have patented your name Giggles , then keep hust till they making big bucks....lol...damn girl you missed the boat on this one...lol!
I heard they rejected pumacat as it is a pussy name....hahaha...get it! (just joking Chris!)..lol
Pussy eh?I heard they rejected pumacat as it is a pussy name....hahaha...get it! (just joking Chris!)..lol
Boy oh boy you gonna get it !![]()
![]()
Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement
Here Kitty Kitty!
LOLL
Gambling forum offering the best in online gambling
777casinoforum.com
Online Casino portal featuring International Casinos
qwertycasino.com
The relaxed affiliate forum, filled with pleasant, thoughtful banter.
Grab a cold one or a cup of coffee and relax with gambling industry professionals!
GamblingAffiliatePlace
Gambling & Casino News
CasinoScamReport
hee hee, you know I'm joking my friend...Now don't make me come to our nations capitol and sick my shitzu on you...lmao.....wait, actully he would run from a cat...lol...sign, need me a real dog...lucky for him we love him!
Hey, while there Puma, go slap out those stupid liberal and NDP fools will ya...PLEASE!!!
Nah I gotta love my liberals. Actually I wouldn't mind slapping the all around lol
Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement
PUMA for Prime Minister!...lol...not a fan of the Liberals or NDP, but ill vote for you buddy....lol but I want a plush cabinet job with an unlimited expense account, my own private plane, limo, driver and personal chef...lol....oh yea, I want to be overpaid with a really nice pension as well!
So what to be a liberal then lol. Id hire you in a second.but I want a plush cabinet job with an unlimited expense account,
Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement
Thats what you get for being so popular giggles!
I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
giggles7p (13 September 2009)