Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    freespinsnodeposit is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2020
    Location
    London
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 15 Times in 8 Posts

    Default Any experience with Xace?

    I'm in the process of attempting to a business bank account and would like to know if anyone has experience with Xace, specifically this solution that they offer - https://www.xace.co.uk/sector/gaming...siness-account

    Tide allowed me to open an account, but as I realised after signing up, they don't offer an IBAN which some aff programs require on applying.

    Any feedback appreciated.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    November 2005
    Posts
    4,507
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,920
    Thanked 2,216 Times in 1,278 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by freespinsnodeposit View Post
    I'm in the process of attempting to a business bank account and would like to know if anyone has experience with Xace, specifically this solution that they offer

    Tide allowed me to open an account, but as I realised after signing up, they don't offer an IBAN which some aff programs require on applying.

    Any feedback appreciated.
    Why add this thread here???!!!

    https://www.gpwa.org/forum/chatter-box.html (Chatter Box would be the appropriate Forum)

  3. #3
    freespinsnodeposit is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2020
    Location
    London
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 15 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieDave View Post
    Why add this thread here???!!!

    https://www.gpwa.org/forum/chatter-box.html (Chatter Box would be the appropriate Forum)
    Relax.

    Someone else had posted about banking 2 weeks ago in this same category - https://www.gpwa.org/forum/good-solu...pa-258871.html

    Oh, and again last month - https://www.gpwa.org/forum/getting-p...on-258621.html

    If a moderator wants to move it, then I'm sure they will.

  4. #4
    Online-casinos.co.uk is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2004
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    221
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 43 Times in 31 Posts

    Default

    Anyone else have any experience with Xace ? Seems kind of expensive.

  5. #5
    freespinsnodeposit is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2020
    Location
    London
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 15 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    I didn't use them in the end due to the cost. Finductive and Alunafi are two alternatives to Xace, if you're looking into other banks for affiliate payments. I'm assuming your business is UK-based? If so, you could try CardOneMoney (Equals Group).

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to freespinsnodeposit For This Useful Post:

    Online-casinos.co.uk (23 July 2026)

  7. #6
    Online-casinos.co.uk is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2004
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    221
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 43 Times in 31 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by freespinsnodeposit View Post
    I didn't use them in the end due to the cost. Finductive and Alunafi are two alternatives to Xace, if you're looking into other banks for affiliate payments. I'm assuming your business is UK-based? If so, you could try CardOneMoney (Equals Group).
    Did you tell Cardonemoney the nature of the business ?

  8. #7
    freespinsnodeposit is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2020
    Location
    London
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 15 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Online-casinos.co.uk View Post
    Did you tell Cardonemoney the nature of the business ?
    I had used a intermediary, can't remember the name, as this was back in 2021. I can probably find it though, if you're interested. I realised that I probably could've saved myself the intermediary fee though by going direct and just saying it's affiliate commissions, not specifying gambling. They never questioned any of the incoming payments over the years, mostly from Gib and UK. A small number from Curacao, which they asked for the invoice. Feel free to PM if you have more questions.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •