-
30 October 2007, 8:42 pm
#1
Prof from CAP in Hospital
Lou I realize we have had our differences all is good! Business is full of disagreements a natural progression to success.
Well before I choke please get better and soon!
http://www.casinoaffiliateprograms.c...ad.php?t=23420
greek39
-
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pgaming For This Useful Post:
bb1web (1 November 2007), CityGuard (31 October 2007), Former Member 14 (31 October 2007), Paolino (1 November 2007), Webzcas (5 November 2007)
-
31 October 2007, 4:47 pm
#2
Thanks for posting this greek!
Not that I know Lou that well, but, lets hope your on the mend soon and back at CAP.
Cheers

Dave
-
-
31 October 2007, 5:08 pm
#3
@Greek : you are a good person.
just tell me when i have to post for you on CAP
anytime
-
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elgoog For This Useful Post:
-
1 November 2007, 9:34 am
#4
What E said G:
you've proven to be a big man ...... but then I always saw that
-
The Following User Says Thank You to bb1web For This Useful Post:
-
1 November 2007, 11:02 am
#5
Times like these one has to put their differences aside. Let the human element take over because despite all else this is what matters most in life.
The Prof does have a warm heart this I do know.
God Bless Lou!!
greek39
-
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules