Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    dimitar is offline New Member
    Join Date
    March 2003
    Location
    Macedonia
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Palace of Chance??

    Hi to all

    I just planing to join to this gambling affiliate program www.palaceofchance.com, if anyone have experience with this program please let me to know, are they good, are they paying on time etc...

  2. #2
    VPJunkie is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    21,916
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Yes, they're good. k: I've been with them for about 1.5 years now.

  3. #3
    WildBill is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,217
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I've been with them for about the same time with no problems.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •