Guess not many people here rely on it but you can now submit URLs for indexing again.
Guess not many people here rely on it but you can now submit URLs for indexing again.
tallman (23 December 2020)
Ah great, thanks for the heads up!
onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.
Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.
That's great. I read up about this on Search Engine Land. I doubted it would ever come back again. After 70 days (October 14 it was removed), they finally came to their senses.
Last edited by Cash Bonus; 23 December 2020 at 2:23 pm.
Don't know yet. Haven't had much need or opportunity to play with it and track results. But it didn't break on or reject the few URLs I submitted yesterday (from previously indexed sites - just new or updated content).
I think they took the tool offline to fix something. They've had so many indexing "bugs" this year I infer that they must have rewritten a huge chunk of code in one of their previous core updates (perhaps the last one in 2019) and only discovered along the way that they munged something.
Maybe that explains why they released a core update in December after saying they most likely would not when asked about that in November. I think they realized they had to do something about the indexing engine.
But I'm only guessing.
topcasinosportugal (26 December 2020)
Great, thanks for update! Missed it. Useful for guest posts when guys asking to push indexing.
This tool is very important if you have top positions. It is not a secret, that Google sometimes is glitching and randomly de-index homepage. Index tool is a savior in such situations.
IRON WITHIN IRON WITHOUT
www.slots43.com | www.slots43.com/ru/ | Cosmolot24 | aussielegitcasinos.com | toponlinecasinolist.com | ua.toponlinecasinolist.com
gil.langelaan (4 January 2021)
How is everyone using this beyond requesting new content to get indexed faster - reindexing of updated/refreshed pages?
~ Mike Murphy: MurphyMarketing.net
Current focus: BettingUSA.com
Huge Portfolio of Premium Domains For Sale
Mainly that, faster indexing.
It's also handy if google drops a page out of the index or if the site has a low crawl rate (ie: it's quite new).
onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.
Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.
My team was very happy after reading this news. As this tool very helpful and important for the website overall and especially for top-convert pages