-
Free Play Casino Games Page
Hi there,
I had a webmaster ask me today about free play casino games pages.
Whilst this is becoming quite popular lately (especially for slots), he asked me how would you display this?
Would you introduce the game and give a description and the provide the free game to play?
Or would you provide the game and put the description below it?
If the game is below the text, the game is introduced and you can describe the features etc. You might lose the visitor if he/she doesn't see the game straightaway. If the game is above the text, the visitor can play the game instantly.
What do you think?
I personally prefer having text and then the game but it was a good question I thought so had to ask on here.
-
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules