Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Agustin is offline New Member
    Join Date
    July 2016
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Coral 2700€ Stolen

    Hello there, well really need help here please . Situation is this : I ve opened my coral account and deposit 2000 and bet them on Ireland to win Italy ( euro2016 ) , I ve won and balance was 6700. Once i open my account they asked my documents and i send my ID and utility build . In same day i received a message from them sayng that my account is full verified and i request a withdraw of 4000 witch they pay me by neteller in next day. When i try to make login cause there s 2700 on account , surprise account is suspended OMG, i go to chat and they say that my documents are falsified, what a joke i think in my mind. 1st - my docs are ok. 2nd - if my docs " are falsified " why they already pay me 4000 by neteller? By live chat i ask what to do in order to get my account / founds cause i don t have made nothing wrong. They just don t give me answers .

    Really need help please

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Agustin For This Useful Post:

    ocreditor (6 July 2016)

  3. #2
    Karri is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2015
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 44 Times in 36 Posts

    Default

    Send them proper documents. I am guessing they paid the 4000 before someone had a chance to double check your verification details.

  4. #3
    LukeC is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    495
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 122 Times in 49 Posts

    Default

    I would get your proof of identity notorized (i.e. confirmed your ID matches you by a lawyer). I would then resend to Coral.

    If the documents are falsified I doubt you will get much sympathy.
    Head of Affiliates at Digital Fuel

  5. #4
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    4,959
    Thanks
    1,413
    Thanked 3,816 Times in 2,157 Posts

    Default

    I agree. But it is worth of mention that there are countries where it is illegal/impossible to get documents verified. I always have this problem and I must travel with my passport to another coutry to get notarized copy. Crazy how people in UK demand this all the time. Once I had to fly to Uk directly.
    If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

    ocreditor (6 July 2016)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •