Hey,
I have been trying to talk to Dave for a while but haven't been ab le to get in touch.
Does anyone know if he is around and has anyone talked to him?
thanks!
Hey,
I have been trying to talk to Dave for a while but haven't been ab le to get in touch.
Does anyone know if he is around and has anyone talked to him?
thanks!
http://www.casinoaffiliateprograms.c...ad.26501.html?
He said he'll be back in business in the next week or so. Personally I think that's optimistic![]()
Last edited by Simmo!; 21 April 2008 at 4:44 pm.
LOL...
Suffice it to say he has his hands full at the moment. But hopefully he'll be back and active soon...
Spearmaster
Spearmaster's Gambling Blog and Soap Box
Link isn't working -- says showthread but doesn't include a thread number. Could you re-post it?
I have left the industry and earned a law degree at Indiana University Bloomington, Maurer School of Law. Here are ways to stay in touch with me:
> Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StevenCorfman
> LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevencorfman/
> Skype: StevenCorfman
> Phone: +1 617 785 9324
Inquiries intended for an administrator or staff member can be directed to Anthony Telesca through the forum (username Anthony) or to the general contact address manager AT gpwa DOT org.
Edited link - works now (http://www.casinoaffiliateprograms.c...ad.26501.html?)
Thanks Simmo! This is some very exciting news.
Congratulations to Dave and family!
![]()
I have left the industry and earned a law degree at Indiana University Bloomington, Maurer School of Law. Here are ways to stay in touch with me:
> Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StevenCorfman
> LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevencorfman/
> Skype: StevenCorfman
> Phone: +1 617 785 9324
Inquiries intended for an administrator or staff member can be directed to Anthony Telesca through the forum (username Anthony) or to the general contact address manager AT gpwa DOT org.
lol.. great announcement Simmo!! Congrats to Mom and Dad and let the fun begin![]()
Thanks for the link!
Big congrats to Dave![]()