Hello everyone,
I'm posting to ask whether anyone else has recently experienced payment delays with Electric Affiliates.
This has been my experience so far:
• I was initially told my payment would be processed on the 12th.
• It was then moved to the 15th.
• After that, I was told it would be paid this week.
• Today I was informed that the Finance Department is reviewing all payments and that my payment should be released no later than next week.
I have screenshots of all these conversations.
My affiliate manager has continued to reply to my messages, and I appreciate that. However, the payment date has changed several times, which has made it difficult to know what to expect.
I'm not posting this to accuse anyone of not paying. I'm simply trying to find out whether other affiliates are experiencing the same situation or if this delay is affecting only my account.
If my payment is received next week as promised, I will update this thread immediately.
I'd appreciate hearing from anyone who has had a similar experience recently.