Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Triple7 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2015
    Posts
    2,872
    Thanks
    2,043
    Thanked 2,446 Times in 1,324 Posts

    Default Income Access login problems

    If I try to login at program A using IA software, I arrive at program B using also IA software. At both programs I use the same accountname.

    It seems to be an IA problem, because I didn't have it with any other program. Just with IA programs.

  2. #2
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,988
    Thanks
    4,540
    Thanked 9,297 Times in 5,981 Posts

    Default

    Not an official response by any means, but did you happen to try clearing cookies, or at least the particular cookie for the operator you are having trouble accessing?

    Do you see the issue in more then one browser etc?

    Rick
    Universal4

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (19 May 2018)

  4. #3
    TheGooner's Avatar
    TheGooner is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4,565
    Thanks
    2,092
    Thanked 4,536 Times in 2,177 Posts

    Default

    Income Access logins are working normal for me.
    Impossible to really comment ... unless you are going to name "Program A & B"

  5. #4
    Progger's Avatar
    Progger is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,420
    Thanks
    282
    Thanked 923 Times in 580 Posts

    Default

    no problem on my end...but many netrefer programs force me to change my pass...again...

  6. #5
    Triple7 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2015
    Posts
    2,872
    Thanks
    2,043
    Thanked 2,446 Times in 1,324 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGooner View Post
    Income Access logins are working normal for me.
    Impossible to really comment ... unless you are going to name "Program A & B"

    I have the problems with 4 white labels running on the Bethard platform. For now the work-around is that I use different names at every program. Cookies were cleared and I tried in 2 internetbrowsers. Probleem seemed to be familiar to one of the programs.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Triple7 For This Useful Post:

    TheGooner (19 May 2018)

  8. #6
    Triple7 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2015
    Posts
    2,872
    Thanks
    2,043
    Thanked 2,446 Times in 1,324 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Progger View Post
    no problem on my end...but many netrefer programs force me to change my pass...again...
    Yes, and after that I get the message that I can just login once per minute. Very annoying. In combination with the way the new dashboard works, it seems that Netrefer didn't care about user-friendliness of their program.

  9. #7
    Progger's Avatar
    Progger is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,420
    Thanks
    282
    Thanked 923 Times in 580 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Triple7 View Post
    Yes, and after that I get the message that I can just login once per minute. Very annoying. In combination with the way the new dashboard works, it seems that Netrefer didn't care about user-friendliness of their program.
    Yes i know...but on the end i dont really care...i still use nifty stats.

  10. #8
    Betnet is offline New Member
    Join Date
    February 2018
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Can't login to Income Access. Received email notifications from different programs that my application was rejected.
    I contacted each program by mail they replied that it must be mistake and they approved me again.
    When i try to login at IncomeAccess I get error "Unknown".
    Tried contacting IA via Contact form. No response (2 weeks).
    Contact by mail: A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
    recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed....

  11. #9
    Alexandra Bogdanova's Avatar
    Alexandra Bogdanova is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2015
    Location
    Montreal (Canada)
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 11 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Hi Betnet,

    Could you please let us know what programs you registered and received application rejection e-mail?
    We can easily check it for you.

    As of IA contact e-mail which returned back to you - could you please specify the e-mail you used here. I'll check internally if there were any issues with it.

    Many thanks!
    Alexandra
    Feel free to contact me
    via e-mail:
    alexandra.bogdanova@paysafe.com
    or skype: alexandrab.ia

  12. #10
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    4,962
    Thanks
    1,413
    Thanked 3,816 Times in 2,157 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra Bogdanova View Post
    Hi Betnet,

    Could you please let us know what programs you registered and received application rejection e-mail?
    We can easily check it for you.

    As of IA contact e-mail which returned back to you - could you please specify the e-mail you used here. I'll check internally if there were any issues with it.

    Many thanks!
    Alexandra
    Sorry to distort the thread Alexandra, but can you also solve this: https://www.gpwa.org/forum/pinnacle-...ng-244640.html ?
    If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.

  13. #11
    Betnet is offline New Member
    Join Date
    February 2018
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra Bogdanova View Post
    Hi Betnet,

    Could you please let us know what programs you registered and received application rejection e-mail?
    We can easily check it for you.

    As of IA contact e-mail which returned back to you - could you please specify the e-mail you used here. I'll check internally if there were any issues with it.

    Many thanks!
    Alexandra
    Hi Alexandra,
    The affiliate programs are Mintbet, BetBull and Sport.guru.
    Since I didn't get any reply using the contact form, the only email I found in IA was info/at/incomeaccess.com that bounced back Mail Delivery System (failure)


    Let me know if you need my aff id
    Thanks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •