View Poll Results: After Q1, how do you expect 2025 revenue to compare with 2024 revenue?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Revenue will grow more than 50% in 2025.

    0 0%
  • Revenue will grow 41% to 50% in 2025.

    0 0%
  • Revenue will grow 31% to 40% in 2025.

    0 0%
  • Revenue will grow 21% to 30% in 2025.

    0 0%
  • Revenue will grow 11% to 20% in 2025.

    1 16.67%
  • Revenue will grow 6% to 10% in 2025.

    1 16.67%
  • Revenue will stay the same (within 5%).

    1 16.67%
  • Revenue will shrink 6% to 10% in 2025.

    1 16.67%
  • Revenue will shrink 11% to 20% in 2025.

    1 16.67%
  • Revenue will shrink 21% to 30% in 2025.

    1 16.67%
  • Revenue will shrink 31% to 40% in 2025.

    0 0%
  • Revenue will shrink 41% to 50% in 2025.

    0 0%
  • Revenue will shrink more than 50% in 2025.

    0 0%
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    MichaelCorfman's Avatar
    MichaelCorfman is offline GPWA Executive Director
    Join Date
    June 2004
    Location
    Newton, MA
    Posts
    4,707
    Thanks
    1,089
    Thanked 6,374 Times in 2,045 Posts

    Question After Q1, how do you expect 2025 revenue to compare with 2024 revenue?

    Raketech, a publicly traded affiliate company (STO: RAKE) recently published its first quarter 2025 earnings report, and the news was not good:

    "In Q1 2025, revenues totalled EUR 9.8 million, down from a strong Q1 2024 of EUR 19.0 million, which included EUR 0.8 million from the divested advisory business. Adjusted EBITDA amounted to EUR 2.4 million, (EUR 5.1 million in Q1 2024), while reported EBITDA was EUR 2.1 million (EUR 4.3 million in Q1 2024). The adjustments include restructuring costs related to the strategic shift towards working with entrepreneurial partnership."

    That’s a 48.4% decline in revenues and a 51.2% decline in EBITDA.

    You can read the complete quarterly report here:

    Q1 2025: Driving Long-Term Value Through a Platform-First Strategy, and Enhanced Financial Flexibility

    For this week’s poll, considering how you did in the first quarter of 2025, I ask how you currently expect your calendar year 2025 revenue to compare with your 2024 revenue.

    In addition to voting in the poll, please share you thoughts about why you expect that change.

    Michael
    GPWA Executive Director, Casino City CEO, Friend to the Village Idiot
    Resources for Affiliates: iGamingDirectory.com, iGamingAffiliatePrograms.com, GamingMeets.com

  2. #2
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,458
    Thanks
    9,170
    Thanked 3,007 Times in 2,219 Posts

    Default

    I expect that my revenue will shrink by 6% to 10%. I'm definitely not doing as well as I used to and I'm finding everyday to be a struggle. Things seemed easier, even only a couple of years ago or a few years ago.

  3. #3
    newcustomeroffer is online now Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2018
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,371
    Thanks
    238
    Thanked 607 Times in 477 Posts

    Default

    A similar story reported from Catena Media: https://www.igbaffiliate.com/en/arti...ture-progress/

    Personally I'd expect slight growth overall but nothing huge so I've said 6-10%
    For the latest bookmaker new customer offers visit https://www.newcustomeroffer.co.uk/

  4. #4
    NoDepositCasinos's Avatar
    NoDepositCasinos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2022
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    1,247
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 488 Times in 402 Posts

    Default

    I expect my revenue to remain relatively the same as last year. It’s not exactly what I wish for, and I definitely feel like I’m taking more risks to try to increase it, but being realistic and considering how the first quarter went, I don’t think it will be more than 5%.
    casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals

    revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog

  5. #5
    BalticR is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2025
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Based on the first 4 months it will increase for sure. It is good as it comes with little extra effort, thaks to good SEO-position.

  6. #6
    Pokerface's Avatar
    Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    3,166
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    691
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 747 Posts

    Default

    Our plans and forecast remain positive to grow for 2025. After recent introduction of flexible pricing options we are well on pace for a great year.
    nousviz.com

    What's Nous?

    StatsDrone now offers Freemium plan to connect up to 30 programs - FREE!.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •