Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    OnlineBingoClub is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2007
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Thumbs up Rudolph's Rooftop Challenge

    Had this game made for xmas, maybe it could do a little virial marketing for my bingo site

    http://www.happy-christmas.co.uk/onlinebingoclub/

    Let me know what you think heh

  2. #2
    MrKay is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    223
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 43 Times in 33 Posts

    Default

    Thats a fun little game and should become very popular over the festive season !

    I would be very interested to know what kind of results you get from it, lets hope it brings you many visitors !
    MrKay
    ------------------------

  3. #3
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    2,092
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 172 Times in 120 Posts

    Default

    onlinebingoclub,
    I have to say that you've got great initiative, but here's what I see wrong with your campaign.

    Firstly, the game doesn't have anything to do with bingo, or bingo lovers so the emails and names you'll harvest isn't very well targeted.

    Secondly, I got as far as the email form. Today, with so many free games out there you'll have to give a little more before you expect someone to give you their email and a "username". I didn't get enough "interest" to compensate for the "cost" of placing my email address. I think many users may feel the same.

    Your innovative, and I like that, but I don't see the relevance to bingo.

    I wish you the best of luck!

  4. #4
    bb1web's Avatar
    bb1web is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2003
    Posts
    1,481
    Thanks
    592
    Thanked 412 Times in 252 Posts

    Default

    Wow!

    I visited the site and thought much of what Wager said.... i just didn't ..... say it.... lol

    ya.... I think its great. ....thought about contacting you about setting up some kind of free games for me ....

    but truth is .... I can't afford it right now....... will know better about that in a short time.


    but what wager said is true. Reason I am posting is I do appreciate the approach. Therefore i have kept an eye on the thread.

    But ya.... trust me ..... you get what you ask for on the net. be a bingo site.... be a bingo site.

    Just my 2 cents and mean no offense. Good luck!

    S.
    Almost Here! How would you like to be able to get not just one sign up from your player, or even a couple, but every single casino they join from here on? I've a plan that can make that happen and it will likely also tell you every time the player is active within the casino.

    Gambling Affiliate Place
    Slot Machine Games
    Casinos Accepting USA Players
    Real Time Gaming Slots
    slots tip
    avoid non paying casinos

  5. #5
    OnlineBingoClub is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2007
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Yes I understand what you mean, I am not targeting you guys to collect your emails who dont have any interest in bingo.

    I have a large newsletter base, over 100k that I send out a weekly bingo newsletter to, this is what I sent them this week.

    Hopefully, well this is the plan, they will forward it on to there friends etc.

  6. #6
    itay is offline Banned
    Join Date
    April 2003
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Wink

    very cool

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •