Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    bb1web's Avatar
    bb1web is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2003
    Posts
    1,481
    Thanks
    592
    Thanked 412 Times in 252 Posts

    Default could a private member do me a favor?

    Hi,

    I had someone ask me about getting paid to play poker as a house player and I remember reading a post which I think was inside the private area where someone had mentioned a place looking to hire house players.

    It might have been you Cindy, but I can't remember for certain.

    I'm not even sure how you'd do a search for this; but perhaps those smarter than myself are in the know.

    thanks for your time; I hope all my friends at gpwa are doing well.

    Steve aka bb1
    Almost Here! How would you like to be able to get not just one sign up from your player, or even a couple, but every single casino they join from here on? I've a plan that can make that happen and it will likely also tell you every time the player is active within the casino.

    Gambling Affiliate Place
    Slot Machine Games
    Casinos Accepting USA Players
    Real Time Gaming Slots
    slots tip
    avoid non paying casinos

  2. #2
    VPJunkie is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    21,916
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hi Steve,
    How ya doing?

    www.WorldPokerCentral.com is looking Prop Players - you can find the info about it there.

    Also, you can run a search in Goog for Prop Players - I get hits on that term.

  3. #3
    bb1web's Avatar
    bb1web is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2003
    Posts
    1,481
    Thanks
    592
    Thanked 412 Times in 252 Posts

    Default

    you're a doll. Thanks Cindy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •