Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    JMan is offline New Member
    Join Date
    August 2002
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Gamblingboard.com for sale

    Hi I decided to pursue my online ventures opening a consulting firm.

    I am not selling Gamblingboard.com for a quick buck so please don't waist my time with ridiculous offers.

    The portal as a PR6 and with some quality SEO (I have the proper plan to give as well) and some time it could easily reach High Ranks on Google. It already has for certain good search.

    The site is getting over 30k unique a month.

    If interested just email me at jman@gamblingboard.com or hit me up on ICQ: 124588247

    I know the value of online domains and ventures so please make sure you are serious in your approach.

    Regards
    Jean-Francois

  2. #2
    casinoglen's Avatar
    casinoglen is offline GPWA Caretaker Emeritus
    Join Date
    January 2003
    Posts
    3,700
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    I would need to have a look at your stats pages> I have someone that may be interested in purchasing.

  3. #3
    JMan is offline New Member
    Join Date
    August 2002
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casinoglen
    I would need to have a look at your stats pages> I have someone that may be interested in purchasing.
    Just send me an email casinoglen

  4. #4
    Milhouse is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I would be interested also but as glen suggest I need a look at the stats section... been burned in deals before that claimed 10x the actual hehe
    Promote top converting gambling ebooks and earn almost $30 per sale! Converts like crazy!
    http://aff.roulettebucks.dk >>> click for more information!
    NEW CRAPS EBOOK RELEASED! >>> http://www.acecraps.com/affiliateprogram.html

  5. #5
    JMan is offline New Member
    Join Date
    August 2002
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milhouse
    I would be interested also but as glen suggest I need a look at the stats section... been burned in deals before that claimed 10x the actual hehe
    The Review section as brough in over 500 just in the first month and it's keeping on growing.

  6. #6
    VPJunkie is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    21,916
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Is that site for players or webmasters?

    I'm sorry to be a "Doubting Thomas", but I really doubt it's pulling the traffic you say it is. The site has a nice basis to it, but many pages aren't completed, there's no links section, you're only promoting about 10 casinos there between all the different pages, and the board is pretty much inactive.

  7. #7
    Milhouse is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    interested but i need a look at stats section mate email me at kimuk@ofir.dk
    Promote top converting gambling ebooks and earn almost $30 per sale! Converts like crazy!
    http://aff.roulettebucks.dk >>> click for more information!
    NEW CRAPS EBOOK RELEASED! >>> http://www.acecraps.com/affiliateprogram.html

  8. #8
    AK's Avatar
    AK
    AK is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    558
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    465
    Thanked 90 Times in 65 Posts

    Default

    I wonder if this site is still for sale?

    Jman, do You plan on fighting that Kentucky allegation ?

  9. #9
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,987
    Thanks
    4,540
    Thanked 9,296 Times in 5,980 Posts

    Default

    Before anyone states it, I am fully aware this thread has been resurected from a LONG time ago, but my question is pertinent for today.

    Does anyone know if this site was sold, and if so to who?

    Has anyone seen jman around for the last few years?

    The last post I saw was from 2005 I think.

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  10. #10
    Redbush54's Avatar
    Redbush54 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Some US state
    Posts
    654
    Thanks
    409
    Thanked 408 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    The contact us goes to this email msmith@lucky7agency.cz but you probably already knew that.

  11. #11
    gamblingboardmike is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hello, I own gamblingboard. I have not spoken to Jman in years, and bought GB back in 05

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •