Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32
  1. #1
    edgarf76's Avatar
    edgarf76 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks
    804
    Thanked 582 Times in 429 Posts

    Default Flash Games Coming Up As Untrusted

    Just wanted to give you a heads up, The Flash Games Coming Up As Untrusted. I am using a macbook and the browser is firefox
    Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to edgarf76 For This Useful Post:

    AE-Martyn (25 October 2013)

  3. #2
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,999
    Thanks
    4,544
    Thanked 9,298 Times in 5,982 Posts

    Default

    It's really just the computer that is untrust......ooops there are a whole lot more mac users chasing after me with baseball bats since the last time I said this....hmmmmmmm....

    Could you provide a link to the site with a games page that shows this way? I just tried a few of mine and they do not kick a warning in Firefox 24.0 on windows.

    Rick
    Universal4

  4. #3
    edgarf76's Avatar
    edgarf76 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks
    804
    Thanked 582 Times in 429 Posts

    Default

    playrealmoneyslots.americanpokerdirectory.com/revel-hotel-casino-in-atlantic-city/

    lol it cant be the mac. they have better operating systems than windows IMO. I don't have the latest firefox browser.

    I just went to my windows pc, it is coming up the same. However on my mac and windows other games work. I think it may be that specific game. I think it was aztecs treasures.
    Last edited by edgarf76; 25 October 2013 at 3:30 pm. Reason: additional information
    Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.

  5. #4
    AE-Martyn is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    2,050
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    637
    Thanked 763 Times in 434 Posts

    Default

    Unsure if this is to do with SSL certificates. I think utnigbt be in church case it's in the or was if being sorted out for FF. Please check another browser and let me know if you see the same thing.

    Cheers.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to AE-Martyn For This Useful Post:

    IRINA PAPAS (28 November 2013)

  7. #5
    edgarf76's Avatar
    edgarf76 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks
    804
    Thanked 582 Times in 429 Posts

    Default

    it isnt working for me in safari, I am going to switch to a different game for now.
    Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.

  8. #6
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,999
    Thanks
    4,544
    Thanked 9,298 Times in 5,982 Posts

    Default

    I tried your link in my Firefox on Vista as well as Safari for Windows XP and it didn't work.

    I have not gotten those errors from my games so I tried Aztec's Treasure from one of my sites in the browsers that had errors from your page and they worked.

    I will pm you a link so you can compare to determine if it is strictly your browser of if it might be the way the code is embedded that is affected the rendering in certain browsers.

    Rick
    Universal4

  9. #7
    slotplayer is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Posts
    1,044
    Thanks
    198
    Thanked 322 Times in 252 Posts

    Default

    heres the error in FF/XP

    flash.clubworldcasinos.com uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is only valid for *.clubworldgroup.com (Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)

  10. #8
    slotplayer is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Posts
    1,044
    Thanks
    198
    Thanked 322 Times in 252 Posts

    Default

    if you remove the (s) from https in the iframe code the menu drive games work but only for Real Series, if you choose Slots > and either of the two traditional slots (food fight or 7's) the game loads but says invalid action.

    I also noticed the slots spin time is really short now. I read a post over at CM a while back from a player mentioning the same thing.

    let me add - my iframe code for the individual games does not have the (s) in https, so did this change at some point and will it effect conversion because my sign ups are dismal now.
    Last edited by slotplayer; 25 October 2013 at 6:06 pm.

  11. #9
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,999
    Thanks
    4,544
    Thanked 9,298 Times in 5,982 Posts

    Default

    Sending a pm slotplayer

    Rick

  12. #10
    AE-Martyn is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    2,050
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    637
    Thanked 763 Times in 434 Posts

    Default

    Is this still happening for you?

    I've checked IE and FireFox and all seems OK this end. I have'nt yet checked a Mac though. It could have been RTG messing around with the games over the weekend which is when you saw the issue, but I've checked today and all seems fine (famous last words).

    Please confirm.

  13. #11
    slotplayer is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Posts
    1,044
    Thanks
    198
    Thanked 322 Times in 252 Posts

    Default

    I grabbed fresh code from the backend and ran it in the editor.
    the error is still there.
    This Connection is Untrusted - with ff

  14. #12
    edgarf76's Avatar
    edgarf76 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks
    804
    Thanked 582 Times in 429 Posts

    Default

    real series slots are still not working, I will post screenshot



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to edgarf76 For This Useful Post:

    AE-Martyn (29 October 2013)

  16. #13
    TheGooner's Avatar
    TheGooner is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4,565
    Thanks
    2,092
    Thanked 4,537 Times in 2,177 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slotplayer View Post
    heres the error in FF/XP

    flash.clubworldcasinos.com uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is only valid for *.clubworldgroup.com (Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)
    Slotplayer has spelt out the error ... the domain you are using to host the games does not fit the certificate.

    If it was flash.clubworldgroup.com then it would be fine ...
    - either change the domain
    - or register another certificate for *.clubworldcasinos.com


    It is not an esoteric combination of browser, and O/S ... it's a basic security certificate mismatch for where some of the games are hosted.

  17. #14
    slotplayer is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Posts
    1,044
    Thanks
    198
    Thanked 322 Times in 252 Posts

    Default

    the problem is the game code, both the menu driven or individual games, somewhere along the line the code has changed.
    when I grabbed the game code long ago they were not hosted on a secure server. there is no 's' in the http.

  18. #15
    AE-Stephen's Avatar
    AE-Stephen is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    June 2013
    Posts
    424
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 266 Times in 174 Posts

    Default

    Just to let you guys know that I have sent the screenshot and info posted here over to our tech guys who are looking in to this now. Hopefully we will have this resolved soon, thanks again.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to AE-Stephen For This Useful Post:

    edgarf76 (29 October 2013)

  20. #16
    Moonlight Cat's Avatar
    Moonlight Cat is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Posts
    1,986
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,234
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 675 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AE-Stephen View Post
    Just to let you guys know that I have sent the screenshot and info posted here over to our tech guys who are looking in to this now. Hopefully we will have this resolved soon, thanks again.
    And one more problem. Games loaded extremely slow for me.
    Anybody have the same problem?

  21. #17
    AE-Martyn is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    2,050
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    637
    Thanked 763 Times in 434 Posts

    Default

    Hi all, please can you check to see if you are still seeing this issue and report back?

    I am hearing that it should be sorted now.

    Thanks,

  22. #18
    slotplayer is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Posts
    1,044
    Thanks
    198
    Thanked 322 Times in 252 Posts

    Default

    can't get past
    Choose a game type (there are none in the pull down)

  23. #19
    AE-Stephen's Avatar
    AE-Stephen is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    June 2013
    Posts
    424
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 266 Times in 174 Posts

    Default

    This was a separate issue caused by RTG which is currently being worked on, the list should be populated again soon.

    Any problem with certificates should now be resolved, thanks again everyone.

  24. #20
    slotplayer is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Posts
    1,044
    Thanks
    198
    Thanked 322 Times in 252 Posts

    Default

    you didn't answer the question about why the code in the backend has the "s" now and the code I grabbed way back doesn't and if it will make a difference?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •