This week we look atthe possibility that the UIGEA will be repealed in 2009! Plus, great news for online gambling from the US, as Colorado joins Pennsylvania in declaring poker a skill game!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpJh_OZBiZc&fmt=18
This week we look atthe possibility that the UIGEA will be repealed in 2009! Plus, great news for online gambling from the US, as Colorado joins Pennsylvania in declaring poker a skill game!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpJh_OZBiZc&fmt=18
I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
This may backfire in some states.
There are a whole list of states that do not allow play on some "skill" games.
Rick
Universal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!
LMAO. This judge is just as clueless as all those other law makers you criticise.
Blackjack is a game of skill.
Blackjack can be played to gain a mathematical edge.
So that means blackjack isn't gambling, right?
What about video poker?
Hang on, baccarat can be counted also.
And if you can read a croupier's sig or find a biased wheel, add roulette.
**YAWN**
Personally I agree with you, Caruso. I think sports betting could be called a skill game as well, which is why so many sports forums hate the PPA's approach to carve out legislation.
However, I also believe that any 'positive' legal decision for our industry should be covered with enthusiasm for the thousands of players out there looking for hope against UIGEA. They need encouragement and to be kept motivated for when it counts.
I must say i just started to watch these videos recently J Todd.
I think you do a wonderful job and i enjoy them very much. They are done so well mate.
Just wanted to let you know!!!
Cheers
Steve