Hey guys,
I'm looking to partner with anyone interested in starting or joining the sportsbetting or casino affliate niche.
Anyone that might be interested, please PM me.
Cheers!
Hey guys,
I'm looking to partner with anyone interested in starting or joining the sportsbetting or casino affliate niche.
Anyone that might be interested, please PM me.
Cheers!
Might help if you could elaborate on what you mean by "partner".
Are you interested in sharing your business with someone else in exchange for some type of work or service?
Or looking to try to exchange traffic?
Or maybe I miss understood the entire subject, and you are simply looking for new affiliate programs to join?
I'm looking to share the business with someone, my projects have reached the level where more manpower is needed.
indepthstats (29 July 2014)
I'm curios. Can you PM me and let me know some details?
www.playfantasysportsdaily.com - daily fantasy sports site reviews
I might be interested as well. My expertise is on the database and web programming side. Not on the affiliate monetization side though.
pokerhawk (30 July 2014)
Good luck mate, not being able to deal with it all alone anymore is a good sign your heading in the right direction isnt it![]()