Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    MJM
    MJM is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Posts
    961
    Thanks
    189
    Thanked 550 Times in 318 Posts

    Default Contact Forms - Which WP Plugin Do You Use?

    Finally making the transition from Contact Form 7 for something else.

    Initial research shows a couple types - WP Forms, and Ninja Forms are examples.

    Just figured I'd ask the GPWA community what they are liking these days, thanks in advance for insight!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to MJM For This Useful Post:

    BestBonusBets (12 July 2017)

  3. #2
    Gosu's Avatar
    Gosu is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2017
    Posts
    137
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 110 Times in 51 Posts

    Default

    Hey,

    may I ask whats the problem with contact form 7?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gosu For This Useful Post:

    BestBonusBets (12 July 2017)

  5. #3
    MJM
    MJM is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Posts
    961
    Thanks
    189
    Thanked 550 Times in 318 Posts

    Default

    It seems to be quite the drag on performance/speed.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to MJM For This Useful Post:

    BestBonusBets (12 July 2017)

  7. #4
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,413
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    5,946
    Thanked 6,644 Times in 2,930 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MJM View Post
    Finally making the transition from Contact Form 7 for something else. [...] I'd ask the GPWA community what they are liking these days, thanks in advance for insight!
    I am using Fast Secure Contact Form, and this free WP plugin is working fine.

    ===> https://wordpress.org/plugins/si-contact-form/

    Leopold

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    BestBonusBets (12 July 2017), PromoteCasino (11 July 2017)

  9. #5
    sjuesju is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2014
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    Contact Form by BestWebSoft is what I use but I am not sure about is it good or not.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to sjuesju For This Useful Post:

    BestBonusBets (12 July 2017)

  11. #6
    Mikew's Avatar
    Mikew is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2015
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    160
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 110 Times in 62 Posts

    Default

    I use Jetpack contact form.
    Easy to use and fast
    Information is the key to success and Ignorance is the mother of most mistakes.
    Read it again.
    www.GambleSafely.com
    Les meilleurs casinos en ligne français


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mikew For This Useful Post:

    BestBonusBets (12 July 2017)

  13. #7
    BestBonusBets's Avatar
    BestBonusBets is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2016
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    3,024
    Thanked 80 Times in 58 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Zeitung View Post

    I am using Fast Secure Contact Form, and this free WP plugin is working fine.

    ===> https://wordpress.org/plugins/si-contact-form/

    Leopold


    Same one I'm using. does teh job well

  14. #8
    LukeC is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    495
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 122 Times in 49 Posts

    Default

    In addition to whichever contact form plugin you're using, I'd suggest Contact Form DB (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/...ase-extension/) - especially if you have issues with the contact form mails going into spam.
    Head of Affiliates at Digital Fuel

  15. #9
    eenzoo's Avatar
    eenzoo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Location
    Bella Italia
    Posts
    1,899
    Thanks
    614
    Thanked 1,241 Times in 768 Posts

    Default

    Ninja Forms

  16. #10
    Join Date
    November 2005
    Posts
    4,507
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,920
    Thanked 2,216 Times in 1,278 Posts

    Default

    I've used this for years: https://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7/
    Never any issues with spam etc. But maybe there are better plugins around these days.

    I use it cause it works for me, easy to use and customise if needed

  17. #11
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,996
    Thanks
    4,543
    Thanked 9,297 Times in 5,981 Posts

    Default

    I honestly can't see the need for a second plugin, one to handle the form request and one to put the data in a database as there are plenty to handle both functions.

    I always try and use the "least" amount of plugins as possible to cover your needs.

    Rick
    Universal4

  18. #12
    MJM
    MJM is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Posts
    961
    Thanks
    189
    Thanked 550 Times in 318 Posts

    Default

    I settled on WP Forms (for no real particular reason) and it seems to be working well so far.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •