Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    noday is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2020
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Deleted backlinks

    Recently I found that links that i've paid for were deleted and emailed the sites. One of them told me they've sold the site and can't do anything. The other told me that was penalized by G and because my link was live for almost 2 years he thinks that the service is fulfilled. I've paid not so small amount of money for those links and now I feel like I can't do anything. I have an invoice but opening a dispute in PP is until 180 days. What would you recommend me?
    Thanks

  2. #2
    PaulEchere's Avatar
    PaulEchere is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2020
    Posts
    731
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked 230 Times in 179 Posts

    Default

    It's a tough one, I don't want to sound like a fatalist, but there's probably not much you can do at this stage unless you had some kind of a formal agreement, which is not the case usually.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •